Home

source code allready altered/patched?

NITEMARE

Ok I'm running 'my' mod (that cowwithoutbrain coded for me), for some time now.

So basically it is 1.03a, Ghoul2 = 1; sabertraceforst = 0; + 2 minor changes (kick does 9 damage and throw takes up 60% force while doing 9 damage). The whole MOD consits of jk2mpgame.qvm.

One problem I encounter now and then (and If it occurs, then at once several times in a row):

Sometime when the saber is throw it will get *lost*. Most of the time when it comes back to the player. Then it would rotate once or twice orund hum and then fly straight through the next wall... only to respawn *minutes* ago back in the hand of the user.

So my question: Has *anyone* encountered this bug in other versions of 1.03a with Ghoul2 enabled and sabertracefirst disabled (or with other settings of course :))

weould help me a lot. thx.

Originally posted by MarS_888

[Edit:

To Jasep, I've compiled it to a .qvm file and appart from the proplems I've mentioned it runs fine under Linux.]

So, if I was able to do the same, I'd be able to run it natively in Linux with no WineX???

Originally posted by ASk

precisely....qvm is a virtual machine code. it does not depend on platform it's used on. Think of Java Virtual Machine..You are able to run in in Linux, aren't you?

How do I compile the sources for native play under Linux???

What dependencies are there???

Archived