Home

Are the Clones Jango?

ET Warrior

Read my Post before you answer: Are the clones made from Jango  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Read my Post before you answer: Are the clones made from Jango

• Yes
    • No

Now, i know that EVERYTHING says that the clones were created from Jango as the original host. But i have been paying VERY close attention all the times that i watched it, and when they show the adult clones eating, they look pretty much identical to Captain Typho, Senator Amidalas original security officer. And Captain Typho was missing an eye, and so they could have used that to clone him......i think it might be interesting if we have a strange plot twist in episode 3 because of this.............

The answer to your question:

They are jango's clones. The reason they dont look like jango when they are eating is because they are younger than him. Jango is obviously 35(or so). The clones eating are like 20(or so).

Plus they clones dont have the same haircut or grooming(beard stuble) as Jango. No scars either:)

The answer is very simple and explained in the movie:

Jango is thirty-something. I think we all agree on that. Now the clones were 'bred' 10 years ago, and grow twice as fast, according to Lama Su. That makes the clones you see in the movie TWENTY-something.

So they're YOUNG Jango's. No wonder they don't exactly match in your opinion.

Just coz it's a clone doesn't mean it has to look exactly like Jango. Think a good example of this is in America (I think) a few months ago some guy cloned his fat (who knows why?) and that cat ended up looking totally different to the origional cat. I can't remember how, just different markings and different colours, even though both cats had the same DNA and everything.

Originally posted by Natty

Just coz it's a clone doesn't mean it has to look exactly like Jango. Think a good example of this is in America (I think) a few months ago some guy cloned his fat (who knows why?) and that cat ended up looking totally different to the origional cat. I can't remember how, just different markings and different colours, even though both cats had the same DNA and everything.

When I started to read the first part of your post i was like WTF!? "cloned his fat" ?!

Then I realized you meant cat;)

ACTUALLY, the reason that the clones don't look like Jangos is because their growth acceleration causes changes in appearance, it was addressed in a Star Wars magazine that I recieve.........the purpose of this post was simply to see if anyone would believe me...........*sigh* alas i have failed

Archived