Home

Obi Wan ep 1 and 2 model

TEX360

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mace and qui-gon are still not done. Ill work on them tonight and prolly get a preview pic for tomorrow (i hope), also we're going to skin this models and after we do so, we'll release an SDK for other skinners to do their own and have more variety.

About other jedi with the same clothes, it would be cool to have them just post the names of the jedi you want us to model and we'll check em out and maybe model them, give us ideas.

Also, the models wont have robes. THey'll wear the clothes you see in the preview pics.

Hi! Nice models for Obi Wan!

About the possibility of an Episode IV Obi Wan:

I think his constume underneath the full length robe is the same as the one you see in Episode II, except his shirt is brown.

About the Episode I model:

A skin may not cover for the shape of the head. The head on that model is indeed a little too wide. A little taller, and a bit thinner should do the trick. It may also save you some headache later.

One other thing...

TEX and Mark_Li, I know you plan to skin these models, but would you be willing to open them up to the rest of the skinning community, as long as we credit you for building the mesh?

-Josh

Read above, please.

It answers both of your concerns.

The ep. 1 Obi-Wan screen was taken in a funky resolution, hence the wide, short head. The entire body is ****ed like that.

The SDK will be released for other people as well.

Any chance we can get some sound effects like the vader model on jk2.net? Im sure someone could find some good grunts and groans by Obi that would fit ;).

Finally got my avatar up as well, its from a drawing of mine I scanned of Rei from Neon Genesis.

Originally posted by Mark_Li

The ep. 1 Obi-Wan screen was taken in a funky resolution, hence the wide, short head. The entire body is ****ed like that.

Thanks for your reply, Mark.

For anyone who wants to see how the Ep. 1 Obi Wan might actually look, save the screenshot TEX and Mark provided to your desktop. Then take it into a graphics program and resize the height to 540. Bingo! Its' Ewan McGregor unskinned. :)

Thanks, guys. Your work is awesome!

Originally posted by Mark_Li

Ped; it wasn't an opinion. Take a photo of Ewan's profile and stick it next to the Episode 1 model; its quite a damn good likeness. And regardlesss, its still unskinned. But anyway...

No matter how you sugar-coat it, it's still an opinion. It doesn't matter how you compare them, it's still subjective, simply because you're human (or at least I assume so).

Archived