Home

Want to be a Jedi? Get a beer here.

Wraith 8

wel red.. let me first welcome you the SWgalxies forums :p

(never thought this could happen :D)

(You welcomed me when i came to RSN :D)

well.. the game itself will cost like most games.. about 40 dollars i think it is in $ :D

Yes the Devs said they make it possible for a 56k modem player play the game :D lucky you

We have NO idea how many chars we can make....... somewhere we heard like 5... but that has been rejected by many.... so we dont know.

hope to see you more around here man... it would be cool to have some CRAZY ARESEN people here :D

-Wraith 8-

wraith.jpg

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force,

What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center

of my back I can never reach."

-Garik Loran-

X-wing book nr. 5. Wraith Squadron

Rogue Squadron.net

Give in to the insanity. It is unreasonable, but it is your destiny!

What comes around goes around...astonishing isn't it :D

I'll be peeping my head in here a bit...and if I do get the game more than just a bit :D (HOORAY! 56K can play! :D)

If I get it, I'll become a Jedi Master and become better than Luke Skywalker...

...just kidding :p I'd like to have a bounty hunter character and hunt a Jedi tho...just for the thrill...and ya, I expect I'd get killed doing it but it would still be cool :D

And thanks for the welcome :D

Okay then, I'll try to make a more typical post here...

I'm gonna be a Jedi and kick @$$!! No, wait, Jedi suck. I'm gonna be a SITH! And I'm gonna be just like Darth Maul! Oh, wait, everyone wants to do that. Okay! I'll be a BOUNTY HUNTER! Im gonna capture all the Jedi and turn em in to Vader and get tons of $$$$$$$! Or maybe I'll be a tattoo artist, which somehow makes me unique despite the 300 billion other people who want to be unique tattoo artists as well. GO ME!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by Redwing

Okay then, I'll try to make a more typical post here...

I'm gonna be a Jedi and kick @$$!! No, wait, Jedi suck. I'm gonna be a SITH! And I'm gonna be just like Darth Maul! Oh, wait, everyone wants to do that. Okay! I'll be a BOUNTY HUNTER! Im gonna capture all the Jedi and turn em in to Vader and get tons of $$$$$$$! Or maybe I'll be a tattoo artist, which somehow makes me unique despite the 300 billion other people who want to be unique tattoo artists as well. GO ME!!!!!! :D

you forgot to add that you are going to be a Zabrak and you will have tattoos just like Darth Maul.

Yeah i know all about it now. I read the WHOEL FAQ on the official wesite, it aint that long really!

Also im sorry to bring up JKII, BUT Adrian they are checking for inactive members and you havent posted in the clonetrooper thing for a while i dont think might wanna chekc it out...

Back to SWGalaxies, Jedi's really dont seem that good of a path to take, there seems to be MANYT otehr fuinner things! Except if i were Jedi i wouild make LOTTA LIGHTSABERS!

If i decide to become one ill make the Deal!

Originally posted by Redwing

That was meant to be in the "just like Darth Maul" part :D

You're right I missed that somehow.

But Ill stick to my guns.

if you want to go typical

you need to invite us to your

insert name Dark/Light Jedi PA :mob:

Archived