Home

Jedi Outcast Demo

J-5

In the Jedi outcast demo on the SWGB:CC cd (yup, you heard right), after you get the security key from the 2nd floor, where do you use it? I got the key, but when I come back down the elevator to the 1st floor, I can't figure out where or what to use it on. Has anyone played it all the way through and if so how did you get pass the 1st room? :confused: :confused:

P.S. its an awesome game if you haven't played yet; you can install it from the options screen of SWGB:CC.

You don't go down. There's another elevator. But on each floor you have to de-activate a blue switch that a guys in the little rooms are standing in front of. Then when you get to the top. You jump to the middle thing and deactivate the last of the blue switches. That takes down the force field that's covering the door that's there. Then just go through that door. :)

No I think he is talking about the elevator leading to the first main room with the imperial signal just before the cut-scene where jan get caught and arrested. Use it on the main door that is kinda redish because of the lighting and because its locked. There is a little button right next to it. Hit the 'Use' key set to 'E' and 'Ctrl' on defaults. That opens should open the door.

Sithcloak

Archived