Home

I Have What You've Been Looking For...

Niroe

Are you lost? What brings you here? What are you looking for?

My guess is that you’re looking for something more. My guess is that you’re searching for a home. And I think we may have your missing element…what you’ve been in search of, for quite a while now.

Do you want to belong to something greater than yourself? Do you want to be a part of a team that works towards a common goal that everyone can get behind? Do you want comrades that will carry you through the perils of the galaxy and come to depend on you for the same support when they’re in need?

We are The Guardians. We are a diverse collection of individuals, united to fight for a single purpose; the destruction of the Empire.

Our main focus is to organize an expanding group of people so personal ambitions can be achieved by way of group effort. We will always strive to improve and expand our own personal abilities and knowledge by sharing our resources and experiences with one another. Through perseverance, trust, & dedication we will foster relationships with others, so that we may influence them towards the Path of Righteousness.

Leading by example will be a mainstay of our cause. We will show the galaxy a strong, generous, and helping face. Never will it be said that we did not have time to help others in need. Defending the weak and helpless will become second nature to us.

As in any conflict, there will be aggression. This is a time of Galactic Civil War and your assistance is needed. Will you rise to the occasion and do your part to put an end to tyranny?

If your looking to join a growing PA go by our website http://www.guardianhq.com and sign up. Visit our forums and see for yourself that The Guardians are where you want to be. Welcome home.

For any further questions feel free to email Recruiting Officer Niroe Stryker at

wjn319@comcast.net

You can post any questions, comments, or concerns on our forums. One of our friendly members will be willing to respond to your questions.

We look forward to hearing from you.

:duel:

Hi there.

1st. WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

2nd.

Are you lost? Yeah!

What brings you here? Got nothing better to do :D

What are you looking for? My sanity :D:p

3rd.

I must say what a cool site. looks very good. that brings me to some questions toward you:

A: do you have to pay for that site? cause it is a '.com' site.

B: Did you make that site?

C: Did you have to pay phBB for the forums?

D: Did you use swift 3D?

4th.

I think you should be a politician. that speach was amazing. :D

5th.

Sit down and have drink. do you drink beer?

heineken.jpg

6th.

Now i hope you will stick around some more and have fun here :D

C ya

-Wraih 8lsabrewraith.gif-

wraith.jpg

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force,

What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center

of my back I can never reach."

-Garik Loran-

X-wing book nr. 5. Wraith Squadron

Rogue Squadron.net

Give in to the insanity. It is unreasonable, but it is your destiny!

1. Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure I'll stick around.

2. We're all looking for sanity my friend...i'm pretty sure the concept of mental health is nothing more than an illusion.

3. I am merely a humble Recruitment Officer and a bit inept when it comes to your technical questions. But I do welcome you to post any of thosequestions on our forums and I'm sure our illustrious leaders will be happy to answer them.

4. Thankyou for your kind words. I've always been a bit charismatic, but I'm not sure I would make a very good politician. I dont think I could deal with the nonsense.

5. I've been know to have a beer on occasion...but to be honest I've always been partial to vodka. ;)

See ya around.

It is good to see so many noble causes, no? And Andrews right, if helping others and banding together is what you really want you should read his post :)

An interesting website for sure, and your speech was indeed a work of art. I think I shall be sending a join request myself :amidala:

Archived