Home

Episode II Attack of the clones T/C

BAH_Insane

I am startin a EP2 mod for jk2. If you are interested in helping, Message Planetarion245@hotmail.com on MSN Messenger. Or msg me on AIM : BAH InSaNe

. Need everything:

Mapperz,Modelerz,skinnerz,you know...

The mod intends to be basicly like the movie..

all the important models/skins of the movie

new saber stances and attacks

new weapons-

Character specific attacks But Balanced:

Jedis will basicly only be able to use a saber and force, but will be very hard to kill

Bounty hunters will be able to use all then nice fancy weapons and rockets and all that, but will not have an advantage

and you know the rest...

i would like to get a system in where you can hand other people your weapons: example a jedi handing another jedi his saber, outcome: the jedi being able to use 2 sabers.

This mod is intended to mostly be a RPG mod.

once i get enough people.. we can work out what there will be

Bah. I say if you got some different ideas then go for it. Don't listen to the guys who are saying one's already being made. There's nothing wrong with having two out there if they're almost completely different from eachother. I think an RPG mod would be kinda cool. I'm an RPer myself. I could just wait for SWGalaxies to come out, but I think that this game could be fun to use in an RP-type setting if you got together with a group of RPers who were serious about it. Especially if a few knew how to make some custom maps. You could set up almost any kind of setting then.

I am DarkLord60 from AotcTc I work on their sounds. But I must tell you it is not Bull#%$ because we have allready started and you will see soon it will be most impressive. You can visit at our new site at http://www.aotctc.org.uk/index.shtml it may not be finished but when it is it will be very cool. But hey bah_insane go right ahead and do it, but good luck!;)

Archived