Home

Trivia I really need help with... do you have the answers

bigphesta

My company is having a "Star Wars" trivia today (yep, the good old "IT Department" is sponsoring this) and I need some help with the more 'advanced' questions. I love the movies and play all the games, but never bothered to read all the books... so if you could help me with the following ?'s I'd be forever in your debt.

3. How long (in meters) is the Mon Calamari Star Cruiser?

4. How many generators were tucked behind each wing of teh Virago for power requirements?

5. What was the largest annual Podrace held on Tatooine? (was this the Bonta Eve Classic? - at least that's what it was called in the pod racer game - can anyone confirm?)

6. What weapon did Prince Xizor use?

7. Who was Luke's most powerful student?

8. Who wrote the novel "The New Rebellion" where Brakiss was a supporting character?

10. Who created teh helmet of Bobba Fett in the Classic Trilogy?

11. What issue number was the biggest issue of the Star Wars Insider?

12. Who freed Chewbacca from the Empire?

13. Who was the Vice Chair of the Galastic Senate during Chancellor Valorum's term?

Thanks in advance for all your help. The sheets are due in one hour so if you could help my department out (and me get off a few minutes early) I'd appreciate that....

Yep I noticed... thanks!

Ok, I got 10 minutes before the answers are due, anyone answer the remaining questions?

I need the # of generators on a Virago, the Weapon Prince Xizor uses, and the biggest issue of the Star Wars Insider.

Thanks in advance!

I think he meant a hand-held weapon of sorts, H. The skyhook was a structure built in space housing Xizor's headquaters. I think you mixed up Viper with Virago, which is Xizors' specialized starfighter.

I've not a clue though...maybe Guri could be considered a weapon?

Archived