Home

Should Trandoshans be in the Expansion?

Captain Fett

[color=green]Should Trandoshans be included as a playable civ in the x-pack?[/color]  

22 members have voted

1. 1. [color=green]Should Trandoshans be included as a playable civ in the x-pack?[/color]

• Yes! :bossk:
    • No.
    • Maybe, I don't really care.

Guest Gamma732

Trandoshans are one idea for another civ, and we can debate endlessly about xpack civs all we want, but lets wait untill the original game comes out before we start petitioning for civs to be in the xpack(We don't even know if there will even be an xpack).

Guest crazy_dog

Hey, here's an idea. With the scenario editor, get a civ like the Empire and then use then place Tradoshan units around the place , then, when you play as the Empire in that scenario, you'll play as the Tradoshans as well.

One thing about the Trando's only being in the wookie campaign and scenario editor is that you cannot play them in their full glory and power as a playable civ! Please people the Trando's need our support!

Who voted no? I just want to ask. Why on earth would you vote no? The Trando's would be awesome.

Look, the Trandos have to be a civ b/c they are only in the editor and not even as a FULL civ. You can't even use them in the standard games! They are partially in there, how hard would it be to put them in the x-pak? Besides there shouldn't be a GB 2, just make like 3 x-paks and a bunch of patches!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say that besides whatever they might use from Ep II the Trandos are the most likely civ to make it in. They're already partly in the game from the Wookie campaign and the editor (less work), the Wookies are already in the game (grudge match), and from a story point of view they can show how the Trando's first conquered the Wookies in the first place.

The Vong are the next most likely, they're a big deal in the books right now, and in fact they might make it an "invasion of the Vong" x-pac. I think that might make a great single-player storyline with everyone trying to resist the Vong attacks. Other Civs might try to take advantage of the chaos as well.

There's a lot of potential in that storyline, so much that they might just save it for GB II instead of using it for the x-pac:)

Yeah, I voted I don't care. It won't matter to me either way, as long as we get an x-pac at all, I'll be happy:)

I haven't read the Vong books, so I don't care about them either, but what's wrong with them? Why shouldn't they be included? They have had more of an effect on the galaxy than most of the other races that have been suggested so far (most of which have been rather minor races).

I was originally against the New Jedi Order books, but as I've been slowly getting back into Star Wars in a serious way, and have been reading more about it, the NJO books have sounded more and more interesting. From what I've seen it seems that Bantam was just churning out book after book with no point to them (with just a couple of exceptions). Del Ray on the other hand is actually moving things forward. I can't comment on the quality since I haven't read them yet, but at least their trying to do something to make the books interesting again. I'll be giving them a chance after I've caught up on a few of the more interesting Bantam books.

Maybe after the New Jedi Order books the next series will be called the New Sith Order? Now that would be COOL:D

I've said a million times who I want in the X-pack, but I'll say it again. I want the Chiss in the X-pack. They are the coolest race ever. :thrawn2: They definately should not be left out. :D

There will be...

There will be...!

Would you people please stop voting maybe! VOTE YES! VOTE YES! VOTE NOW! VOTE NOW! VOTE NOW!...etc....etc....

Sorry I got carried away a little with the whole thing, I got this sudden urge to jump up and down yelling as if I was in a ludicrously humongous senate chamber..... that's strange!

Oh well.

People please stop voting NO!

Archived