Home

Who is the best Jedi Knight

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Seriously, who is the best Jedi Knight player. I'm not talking about MP, I mean SP, where it counts. Who has the most inventive, challenging, least weapons, least deaths, and no quicksaves, method around?

My record: Using the all weapons cheat code, draining all my weapons, and using only the lightsaber and Force powers for the entire game. I didn't miss one bad guy in any level, I found all the secrets, I never used a ranged weapon of any sort, I never saved except at the beginning of the level, And I didn't die once.

Of course, I still have yet to try saber only, no saves, no force, but that will come later. So, who is better?

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: JediKnight_114 ]

Guest Tie Guy

Man, you're looking a little green starkid.

anyways, great job JediKnight. I once beat the game only using the bryar pistol and found almost all of the secrets but i died once i think.

All weapons, lightsaber only except for shooting switches/obstacles, full force, occasional invulnerability.

Finished game.

All Dark Jedi destroyed.

0 civillian kills.

minimal enemy kills (disarm & ignore where possible; kill only droids and object-bearing officers)(sneak past using invisibility).

Light side (obviously).

:cool:

Guest oninosensi

starkid:

I'm not the best. I was just fooling around and being stupid.

While true, your not supposed to admit it! :p

Archived