Home

zip into pk3?

bigDAN456

i got it working, you need to (depending on what OS you are running) disable the hide file extensions for known file types opinion. then you can delete the .zip part! I just merged a whole bunch of mods and made a sweet mod where you play as Vader in SP and fight the rebels. it's cool.

Originally posted by CapcomDave

i got it working, you need to (depending on what OS you are running) disable the hide file extensions for known file types opinion. then you can delete the .zip part! I just merged a whole bunch of mods and made a sweet mod where you play as Vader in SP and fight the rebels. it's cool.

How do you disable the hide file extensions thingy? I'm using XP.

Where can I download that mod?

bigDAN...

It's in the Folder Options section of windows. Honestly dude, if you don't know how to change that you shouldn't be messing around with this kinda stuff anyway.

THERE IS A REALLY EASY WAY TO MAKE PK3 FILES...

Goto this website, and download the program Pakscape...

http://www.effiles.com/file.info?1327

It uses a drag and drop interface, so once you get the all your folders/files you want to put in a PK3 together, you just create a new document in Pakscape, and drag the whole lot of them into the Pakscape window. Then save it as a PK3, with everything automatically setup properly.

No winzip. No file extension mess. Simple.

Go Get It...;)

Archived