Home

WIP: Battle Droid

Prophet

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure whats worse that stupid bumping crap, or people asking for something thats not done yet.

I should put something like that in my sig too. THose get on my nerves about as much as people not knowing the difference betweeen a skin, and a model....

It won't be out for a bit of time yt. I won't say when, because I don't know :p

As for the lack of updates, it takes a while to do something like this (for me anyway), and I don't like showing off half-finished work as it is.

Anyway, here's the next shot of it. Textures mostly done, just minot things like color, brightness and making the chips show up a bit better. Most of the skinning from now on should be pretty quick, then its on to making LODs, and then somehow getting this in game (help :) )

http://www.btinternet.com/~browngreen/bdpreview3.jpg

May i be the first to say oh my god thats brilliant skinning for the model.....

Ive got a good Name for it though.. Something like OOM-9 or that.... maybe thesse sounds too

Death-The sound of a battle droind being hit by a blaster or saber

Taunt-'Roger Roger' or 'Uh Oh Blast Em'

Being Hit-whatever ya want

I think its gonna turn out real good... you could if ya want do the colours n stuff like the Blue,Red, markings for CTF

Just ideas.....see what ya think....:D

looks great

Hahahahahahaha i can imagine somone saying YOUR UNDER ARESST.. then the guys gets mobbed by everyone with a Qui Gon Model

Yeah the "Your Under Aresst" works as well as "Uh Oh Blast Em"

But do ya know what would be really cool.... If somone Made a Stormtrooper to Battle Doid Conversion

Officers (Black Ones) to Battle Droid with Yellow Markings

Lower Officers (Grey ones) to Red Markings

StormTroopers to normal Battle Droids

Worker people to Battle Droid with Blue Markings

That would rock.. plus with the Dual of the Fates Level and with the Maul,Obi Wan(replacing Kyle) and Qui Gon Model (prefferably replacing luke and Maul replacing Desaan) you could make a massive level where you recreate the final battle...

OH IM JAZZIN JUST THINKING OF IT..........

SOMONE BETTER MAKE THAT LEVEL USING 'Living Dead Jedis' MAP

Anyway back to the Model.......Looks great hope ya do all the taunts and sitches that i just mentioned casue that would KICK ASS

Wooohoooo.....Cheers Pnut_Master always Wunderbaa to have a nice comment :D

Glad ya like the idea.....Just think... one day that dream will be reality......and i will play it.....and play it... and play it hehehehe

:D :D

keep up the good work and give us some In game shots...maybe even create a Battle Droid Blaster to go over the E11....

:D :D

Archived