Home

*SPOILER maybe* JarJar Binks to be blamed?

crackhighmonkey

The Evil Empire taking over, the killing of millions of innocents, the emperers rise to power, and who do we have to blame for this? That novelty condom shaped *£#!"$! Jar Jar Binks! "meesa gonna vote for the evil man!"

Lets hope he dies in Ep3! maybe by borrowing obi wans light saber and accidently cutting off his own head.

Originally posted by crackhighmonkey

Lets hope he dies in Ep3! maybe by borrowing obi wans light saber and accidently cutting off his own head.

or better yet, plummets to his death after tripping and falling out of those senatorial repulsors

Yes we can, she's a silly girl that falls in love with Sith wannabes. =p

And nah, Jar Jar isn't all that bad, and admit it, he did improve in Epi. II, heck he didn't even break anything ^.^ So hey, I just hope he flees back to Naboo or something. Or is there by the time Epi. III begins and doesn't leave the planet.

here are two ways

1) Stop daydreaming. If Jar Jar is so clumsy that he couldn't do want you want him to do he won't do anything you mentioned.

Instead, use the Force or the one power to think hard of him NOT to die and who knows. Maybe he gets his flippie tongue stuck in the fridge and dies.

2) That would be fun to see but it would only last a few seconds.

Instead, train yourself to become a lightsaber fighter.

The training will take years and by than you will have made yourself vey angry. You will turn to the darkside of the Force (yes, I am waving my hand now) and you will kill him yourself. And after that, you get to kill all the others.

\Wouldn't that be way more fun.

(just handling a lightsaber is fun so.)

"Djibie Djabbie Djob" -:ewok:

Archived