Home

So, what do you think the new planets going to be?

Ulic Quel Droma

I think it will be some race neutral planet. What I mean by that is that there will be no predominate race on the planet. Bothuwai for instance will be full of Bothans.

Nar Shadda is a possibility.

Maybe even Sullust??? I say this because it is a volcanic planet but then again that might be hard to implement gameplay wise. Plus what I said earlier.

Coruscant: The devs said that they wouldn't do it because its too hard to access if you're Rebel or Hutt (BTW hutt might not make it in initial release because of gameplay issues).

Bespin: Definite possibility! Could add Lando as an NPC!

Kessel: Definite possibility! Devs said that the kessel run would be in the space expansion. Also imperial mines could be set up as well as smuggling missions!

Dagobah: Not much chance...Yoda is supposed to be in hiding.

Hoth: Not much to do here. As with Dagobah.

I would probably say either Bespin or kessel. These are my guesses. Anyone else know of any other planets that they think could be justified?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well there isn't going to be any underwater until the space expansion (the fundamentals for swimming underwater are so close to flight that the devs are planning on waiting until the expansion to implement uderwater areas. Anyways, thats what things were like last time i checked. I've been out of the loop for a while) so I doubt that watery planets will be in the initial release.

Archived