Home

What Style do you like your saber?

Toxicity!

Whats Your Favorite LightSabre Style??  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Whats Your Favorite LightSabre Style??

• Blue
    • Yellow
    • Red

Yellow, because it is the prefect strategic blend of speed and power, so that you can SWIPE RIGHT ACROSS SOMEONE STANDING STILL WITH THEIR SABER OFF AND THEY WILL TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO DAMAGE! Sorry, but I'm really irritated with the way that normal saber swings are either blocked innapropriately or pass through the guy doing no damage. I REALLY hope this is being addressed in the next patch.

slacker

the blue one because it's a real strategic style :

quick and effective at short range , and large when you need to repulse another player

it also brings a large dodge zone and is perfect to fight against red style, which is one of the most popular style !:D

but i like the yellow one too :

1 style is enough for newbies, but use twice in a combat can be mortal ! , deadly effective , because it brings an surprise effect and a quick change on a close-short-medium range fight !

all of them, don't you just love hitting em with a heavy stance top down hack and then changing your tactics and doing a blue stance lunge?

get's em off guard all the time because THEY DON'T EXPECT IT

that's why i change my stance all the time, to surprise them

if they don't know what will happen they can't stop it

I like using blue, cause battles would take quite a bit longer. I also like to play fast battles, because it's a matter of style. And for this purpose, the red stance looks quite a bit clumsy.

I only switch to red to do a DFA, and occasionally fight in yellow, but blue is definetly my favourite.

:syoda:

Yellow stance from 1.02 with a little blue thrown in for a lunge or air brake ;) once in awhile. Never will you see me use red stance.

As far as why? I love the stance in general right mix of power and speed, spins, and control, unlike the destroyed version in 1.03.

I always use blue, coz that medium style just isnt fast enough for me, and if you have pressed for three times it stops for 2 secs, wich is really enoying when you want to attack at that time, blue ist just really nice when you know the moves, and you can link them constanly, and its backstab isn't as enoying as the yellow

backstab... :saberb:

Archived