Home

Writing to Lucas Arts

Ready Wan

Writing to Raven isnt producing any results (I'm assuming their hands and lips are being held by contractual agreements), though I think they'd very much like to patch 1.03.

think about it: they've made an INCREDIBLE game, which is much less than its potential due to this patch and other imbalances. If even from an artist's standpoint, I'm sure they dont care to leave their creation in its present state.

So rather than ragging on Raven, writing to Lucas Arts seems to be the best option for an OFFICIAL patch.

Here is the email address of a person at Lucas Arts who actually has something to do with the making of a patch:

Lucas Arts is the entity where the decision to make a patch will be made. Please send your comments to them. Messages that are polite (but direct) will have the best effect on L.A.

Not patching these severe problems is obviously bad business as well as bad for the company image.

Please take the time to write.

-RW

Originally posted by Ready Wan

Writing to Raven isnt producing any results (I'm assuming their hands and lips are being held by contractual agreements), though I think they'd very much like to patch 1.03.

think about it: they've made an INCREDIBLE game, which is much less than its potential due to this patch and other imbalances. If even from an artist's standpoint, I'm sure they dont care to leave their creation in its present state.

So rather than ragging on Raven, writing to Lucas Arts seems to be the best option for an OFFICIAL patch.

Here is the email address of a person at Lucas Arts who actually has something to do with the making of a patch:

tosti@lucasarts.com

Lucas Arts is the entity where the decision to make a patch will be made. Please send your comments to them. Messages that are polite (but direct) will have the best effect on L.A.

Not patching these severe problems is obviously bad business as well as bad for the company image.

Please take the time to write.

-RW

I'm sure they'll start caring come in 600 years from now. Lets start counting the years down. Ever see the Simpson's when Marg sends that letter to the people that make itchy and scratchy? well remember how the producor's actions where? I'm sure thats how the nice people a lucasarts are. Sorry

I forgive you.

Dont underestimate the power of opinion....as well as respectful appeals.

So many are wasting their breath ranting about what is wrong...at least writing to Lucas Arts directly is constructive.

Getting their attention will produce results.

I already wrote letters (snail mail) to both Raven and LucasArts, so now I'm taking a slightly different approach.

I'm writing letters to the various gaming publications and requesting that the reevaluate their review for JKO. Since all of the reviews were based on 1.02, they aren't accurate anymore, except for the parts of the review that discuss single player.

However, JKO wasn't ever designed to be JUST a stand-alone single player game and I don't think it's right for LucasArts and Raven to be boasting about their great reviews when the game people get off the shelves now is nothing like the game that was initially reviewed, at least in terms of multiplayer.

If any of these mags actually listen to me, which I doubt, I think the reviews would end up being lower than they were the first time around.

Yeah. Raven and LucasArts got 8.9s-9.5s for JKO... 1.02. Let's see what game reviewers have to say about it now that the entire mechanics behind multiplayer have changed.

Archived