Home

The 5 Orders of Segamol Lig

airshep

They knew the purge was coming. They sensed it. So they broke from the Jedi Council, forming a group called "The Flame". The purge came, and they faught it. When the emerged, some of them were left without powers, but they still followed the ways of the flame. They were now The Order of Segamol Lig, or "The Order of the Ancient Flame".

----------------------------------

After the emergence, The Order peacefully split into 5 divisions, to better organize themselves. While they still keep a central leadership, they are for the most part fully functional. The orders are: Cempas (soldiers) Ciepemanns (merchants) Huntas (bounty hunters) Drihtens (politicians) and of course Jedis (do i have to tell you)

Those groups will have their own ranks, and the head of each group will be in the Council of Hyrdes, or Council of Keepers.

We are an organization designed for being dominant in all aspects of the Star Wars Galaxies. We are organized into different councils, with many opportunities for promotions. Any skill accepted, with the exception of NO DARK JEDI

Basically we are starting up, and from other games and such I have around 20 people so far. I can guarentee that number will go up to maybe 50 or so, maybe a tad bit less, but as many as we can take will be enough. Any questions airshep@msn.com

Why you should join:

-Experienced Leadership (I have lead in Parallel Universe, Utopia, Earth, Simcountry, and many more and done well)

-Freedom to do a lot of things to soley improve character

-Ancient English Name

http://www.avidgamers.com/sgl

DaShep5

Nice recruiting post. :)

so you are a rebel PA.. looking for members hah? i think you should talk to Andrew Past. he has an idea what to do with the all Rebels PA and jedi PA's. (no royalguard... not kill them :D)

Stick around and learn abot the plans he has and get to know the members here. they are a bot odd sometimes.... *cough*Redwing*cough* :D:p

but they ok :D

C ya around

-Wraith 8-

wraith.jpg

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force,

What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center

of my back I can never reach."

-Garik Loran-

X-wing book nr. 5. Wraith Squadron

Rogue Squadron.net

Give in to the insanity. It is unreasonable, but it is your destiny!

That should be a motto or something

You may be on to something... *thinks* hmm..

Join the Imperial forces today! You don't have to think, you get to wear our tasteful monochrome uniforms, you get to play with At-Ats! What more could anyone want?

What do you think, does it make you want to join?

• 3 weeks later...

Little boy watching Royal Guard on TV

Mommy, can I be an Imperial officer when I grow up?

Mother

Hahahaha, of course Timmy, you can be anything you want when you grow up, but the emperor would want you to go burn those ewoks daddy brought home for you.

Timmy

Yay!!!

Timmy picks up a box of matches and runs into his room. The door slams shut, and lots of annoying voices start screaming "DOOKEENEE!" inside. Father puts arm around mother

Father

Gee our son is swell

Originally posted by Gaalgoth

Little boy watching Royal Guard on TV

Mommy, can I be an Imperial officer when I grow up?

Mother

Hahahaha, of course Timmy, you can be anything you want when you grow up, but the emperor would want you to go burn those ewoks daddy brought home for you.

Timmy

Yay!!!

Timmy picks up a box of matches and runs into his room. The door slams shut, and lots of annoying voices start screaming "DOOKEENEE!" inside. Father puts arm around mother

Father

Gee our son is swell

hahahhaha and little timmy is always wearing a red cape and that big silly helmet :D hahahaha

Archived