Home

Kicks in duel mode in FFA - should they hurt or not?

QuietSith

Should there be an option in the 'fanmod' to allow duel mode kicks that take HP?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be an option in the 'fanmod' to allow duel mode kicks that take HP?

• Yes, that would be great, it would speed up duels and make them more like real ffa sabering.
    • No, it would mess things up, that option would be bad.

Originally posted by QuietSith

I asked the maker of fanmod if he could put an option in to allow kicks to actually hurt during FFA duels (when you duell someone).

Currently in both 1.03 and 1.02 they don't hurt the person they just move or knock them over.

I think allowing HP (health point) loss during kicks in duel mode would speed up the duels and feel more like real sabering, just in a protected (from others) duel way.

What do you think?

well you need to kick the n00bs out just like whenever Kal El comes in my server begging to play I gatta kick him out

I want more Moves other then the ones we have originaly have besides Kick it looks like Id like a standing side kick like In Episode 1 I would really like Double saber to look more realistic they way DarthMaul held his with 2 hands in a Horizontal position so that it didnt scar the ground.. BAH this will never come true even tho I know all of you want!~

Archived