Home

WIP: Duel Frogger

DividedByZero

Originally posted by DividedByZero

How about the road for taking off slopes up, and the one for landing slopes down?

Ummm, I don't think we're thinking on the same track. I'm thinking of something like this:

road

|

|

_________

\

|

|

slope

See?

And yeah, make the middle wider, I usually don't mind, but that's a little too small even for me.

:gungan: Mesa stupid!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand your "drawing" grets. If anyone wants to work on a prefab I need, do this one:

The bus from ep. 2 that anakin and padme ride on to the refuge ship area. I've already made a bus stop, and I want a bus that will go there, pause for a bit, then take off again.

I'll widden the median a tad (but not much, the sidewalks on either side are pretty big).

ROAR! Freaking stupid retarded gtk!!!!!!!!! I now know how to get a train to show a model. If I typed in: "model2, pathname" then it would and hit "enter" it would change it to "model" w/ out the "2" so the horribly stupid solution was that I had to HAND TYPE in the path instead of browseing to it before I hit enter!! What a freaking retarded !@$@#%Q$#@!#. Ok, I'm releived now, and this map should be done in a week!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you not understand my drawing?

It's quite simple, see?:

____

\

`\

The straight line is the road, and the slanted one is the slant. See, it goes down into the wall, kind of a support type thing. Get it?

Don't mind the ` there, I put it there so the other line would be in the right place.

Hmmm, good idea, more Bespinish. The straight slant would be more imperialish, Cloud City has more curves.

Oh, and I'm sorry about gtk, I've noticed a few irratating errors too. Oh my, I just realized something, I haven't finished a single prefab yet! I'll get to it someday...(maybe)

Yeah, I'm thinking frogger is the most do-able out of all the old school vid games. Anyway, I won't be able to test my map till thursday (finals tommorow and wed). After that though, my release goal will be somtime next week. I'm almost done with all the architechture, and all I have to do next is add the trains (w/ prefab ships) and fix the breakables so metal doesn't break into rock :). It's weird, I told it to break into "chunks" but it still breaks into rocks :(.

How bout a guantlet obstacle course with turrets and stuff to run through, over, under and have different environments like water and stuff.

trying to get to a certain part of the map, before a turret owns you is deffinitely a exciting thing! :D

Archived