Home

WIP: Duel Frogger

DividedByZero

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well wat wrong send me a map with the train in it and i'll se if i can fix it, ooo know the models won't turn on a train the model that is won't turn when the train gos around the corner it will just travel that direction...it will go forwarad and when the path turns left the model will just side left

Originally posted by DividedByZero

The only prob w/ corcuscant is that where would the people stand? Perhaps the vehicles themselves? Now that could be really cool. There would be say a trafic jam, so most everything is slow moveing. Some big ass ships (like the one anakin almost hits) and some smaller speeder lanes.

Anyway, I've changed the claw to a bespin cloud car because the claw was too big, and if that was too big, the falcon would certainly be. If I can figure out how to rotate models on the func_train, I can program multiple func_trains to follow the same track and they could do everything (land, take off, land on the pad, and repeat).

I love my sky bridge, I'm working on makeing most of it breakable now, it should be a really sweet place to duel.

Sounds awesome. :D

Hm, yeeess, that Coruscant idea DOES sounds really cool...your next project? ;)

Mebbie you, Rich? ;)

buncha lazy mappers in these forums /me nudges grets

But didn't dbz ask for the model of the bus before you started the aquaball map?

hrmmmmmmmm

anyway maybe you can ask rich for the solution to the sideways flying ships dbz

Grets, prefab right? Not a .md3! X-Com tells me in order to get the models to fly the way I want them to in mp, i have to make new models (ie: take the old model in milk-shape, then rotate and save under a new name) what a bitch huh? Now when I release my map, I have to have people download or overwrite their old models.

lol. couldnt you just rotate the level 90 degrees for the ships to face correctly? just a thought. that way you wouldnt overwright anyones files. otherwise, just ask some preffabbers to make new prefab ships and rotate them how you want them. strange that they dont rotate though. good work. 5 stars.

-COOOOOOL i'm a battle droid! this was the post that made it happen. it was also my first time at giving "stars". this is a post that will live in infamy -until you release your level and it goes out like an old guy after a lot of hot.... nevermind.

Yeah Rich, I reached the same conclusion. It won't be that much more to download so it's not a big deal.

I cannot rotate the level because I have ships at 3 different angles!

VIO: Yeah, I'm overtime, but I think It'll be worth it, right now I've gotta work my ass off to get it done before I leave friday, if not, then you'll have to wait a whole nother week (the friday after I leave).

I'm hopeing that I can get the map to beta stage before I go to Alaska for a week, and then finish the map as soon as I get back, the beta testers will have to week to test it, pretty convient huh?

Speaking of testers, I assume this is the list, but speak up if I forgot yout.

VIO

Grets

Pud

And I suppose I'll send it to X-Com and Rich if they want to check it out.

Well, I'm off to fire up Milk Shape and rotate some models. Stupid guess and check BS. I'll have to make like "cloudcar_east" "cloudcar_west" etc until I figure out which one is the correct one.

Archived