Home

tentacle guy

Lord Helmet

who was that awesome jedi with all the tentacles out of his head and huge black eyes, looked like he was wearing sun glasses with a big smirk...gotta love 'im

i think i heard he was mace windu's padawan but i wasn't sure

and no it wasn't the twi-lek

i just looked up every character in the star wars databank and hes not in there under episodes one and two..interesting....

i pinpoint the exact moment where he pushed c3POs head onto the ground in the stadium when the battle droid body was on him/her/it

i dont think theres any info given on him at all...except that he is a jedi

maybe hes important in episode 3 and they dont want to say anything on him ....actually he seemed quite too happy at the time when a;l the jedi were dying in the stadium

movie_bg.jpg

Plo Koon:

In the waning days of the Republic, the ranks of the Jedi Order were commanded by a High Council of Jedi Masters who convened in a towering temple on Coruscant. Twelve Jedi sat in a circle to contemplate matters of the Force, and dispatch Knights to scattered crises across the galaxy.

One such Jedi Master was Plo Koon, an imposing alien whose face was concealed behind a forked facemask. His well-muscled humanoid form filled out the traditional Jedi robes.

Koon was present on the Council when Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn presented Anakin Skywalker as a prospective Jedi candidate. He also served the Council a decade later when the Jedi faced one of their greatest conflicts.

this one:

Originally posted by greg g

i found what actor plays him under starwars.com episode 2 cast but thats all they have on him....weird

well it isnt that weird.. when ep1 was out.... they had NO info on the podarces on the internet.. now you can find all the racers info.. so maybe they wqill ad it later on

Archived