Home

List of all models being made

Weapon X

okay, how many models are being made right now and who/what are they? I know of:

Obi-Wan(ep1)

Obi-Wan(ep2)

Qui-Gon

Mace

Battle Droid

Anakin (my personal favorite)

Padme

Yoda

Maul

Kit Fisto

Dooku

Wookie

Aayla Secura

Clone Trooper

is there any that i missed? i love the way that they are all looking, i think all the modelers are doing a great job and i can't wait til they come out, neither can my brothers or friends, they love the way they're turning out. if someone could reply with a complete list and/or an approximate release date(please don't bite my head off if it irritates you that i'm asking)on them i would greatly appreciate. keep up the great work

Originally posted by ep2 Anakin

okay, how many models are being made right now and who/what are they? I know of:

Obi-Wan(ep1)

Obi-Wan(ep2)

Qui-Gon

Mace

Battle Droid

Anakin (my personal favorite)

Padme

Yoda

Maul

Kit Fisto

Dooku

Wookie

Aayla Secura

Clone Trooper

is there any that i missed? i love the way that they are all looking, i think all the modelers are doing a great job and i can't wait til they come out, neither can my brothers or friends, they love the way they're turning out. if someone could reply with a complete list and/or an approximate release date(please don't bite my head off if it irritates you that i'm asking)on them i would greatly appreciate. keep up the great work

You really think people will come here to waste their time to answer your question? I see you're a newbie, just a suggest: think before you do.

More insults?

Bah, That's so trivial. It seems to be a valid question. There are a lot of models being produced right now. Really good ones too.

It's hard to keep track of them all.

It will be fun to play with all of them in-game. Besides someone might help.

There are a few more I can think of and they are Exar Kun and Admiral Ackbar, not to mention all the sabers coming out as well.

Archived