backstabbing

Darth_Dactyl

is backstabbing lame or a fair move  

41 members have voted

1. 1. is backstabbing lame or a fair move

• lamers
    • fair move

Originally posted by intoxictd

Don't understand why having a blue colored saber makes you a newbie. If you are actually talking about the blue lightsaber STANCE , that is the only stance you can do a backstab with. Now if you didn't know this...I'd say you must be a nOOb:D . So what must we do with spammers? Show them that there moves are not as affective as they used to be. How do we do this? Everyone must know how to counter them. If they try to backstab them, and you kick them, they'll eventually have to give up. If they try to pull you down, and you have absorb on, they'll eventually give up. If they try to kick you, and you duck...again, they'll have to give up and find another approach.

Find the counters everyone, and slaughter the spammers!!! They will learn a good lesson.

Yeah, find the counters, but what if you play a duel game just for fun, don't you want a decent adversary instead of a darn spammer ? Wouldn't it be better to play with a respectable oponent ? This is why I hate backstabbing(well, it is not backstabbing that I hate but the fact that it is unblockable while all normal moves are so easily blocked), lamers abuse it and ruin a good game. I have stopped playing JK2 since 1.03, because I love dule games w/o force or duel games with jump only.

I agree that it is a fair move unless you are running around backwards trying to spam the move. Hell if you want to stop the backstab then stop the DFA in heavy and the Spin in Middle. Every stance has a move that kills ya right away. Just boot the spammers, but if someone gets you with a fair and well executed backstab, take the loss, you may have lost anyway :)

Archived