Home

OOC: RPing Club

DaCliff

OOC: Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum but I am a member of the SWG Official Forum and I have been a member of the JKII.net forum for quite sometime now.

Basically that was my b/g info of where I stand. I like the idea of Role Playing and I was apart of a thread at the SWG Official Forums where a person started their own club/bar. He was the owner and he made the rules. Incase you want to know it was the All Nighter Anti-Grav Club/Bar and I did not really have much input but I really liked the idea.

I was wondering if anyone here would like to start their own location here, where all other characters can meet and sociolise. Whether it be a Club/Bar or a Resturant or Temple or what, its up to you.

So anyone wanna be brave enough to start one?

-DaCliff

First up, Welcome to the SWG forum, you'll find it a much more civilised place atm than the JKO forums!

I'd start a bar but my charatcer's a die hard imperial, so everyone else would (rightly) assume that is was a trap...

Still, if some of you more neutral charatcers (Wraith, Setsuko etc.) feel up to it, go ahead - I promise it won't get raided :D

Thanks for the welcoming. I hope that I really enjoy it here too.

Originally I was thinking of starting a bar but then like with your situation, it would not suite my character as he is a Padawan Jedi thus making him incapable of owning his own bar in so many ways.

Oh yeh and I'll make sure it doesn't get raided :cool:

Hey There,

Its good to see another form the JKII forum, i also am new FROM AuSTRAIA! and formally used to go to the JKII forum. RoyalGuard is right its alot more civilised and Organised here. Were abouts in Australia you live? as my locartion say's im fomr melbourne

G'Day Mate... Sorry, I thought it all appropriate to use some good ol' aussie slang. I'm from Maryborough, no not the one near Melbourne but the one in Queensland, land of the sun.

Yeh I agree, a lot more civilized here than at JKO but I fear less posts here.

Yeh they will come, they will come... guuuuuuuuuysssss, yous coming?????

VB?!?!?!? What were you on drugs??????????????

XXXX ALL THE WAY!

BTW. How old are you Bobo Fart? To have ya first VB in QLD or was it under age like the majority.

Unfortunately I'm still in the underaged but only for 1 more year. I'm 17 in case you didn't get that.

Ah I see. 15 eh? Yeh we got heapsa people your age invading our parties now. In Maryborough here, theres atleast 3 parties every weekend so ya can never go wrong.

Hey lets not forget the XXXX. You can't get anymore aussie then the 4 X's

also welcome Dacliff

yeah these forums are not as crouded as the JKII forums yet.. but that will change eventualy. i mean.. when this forum opened.. there were only 5 active posters here.... for over 3 or 4 months... and now a lot of more people are poking their heads in to take a peak. and ofcourse every forums have their ups and downs qua posts. it is quiet here now.. but last month it was crouded. i say this summer we will see some new faces again... and some old who have left us for something else.

just a little comment:

This is the roleplaying forums your in. here we play story based RPG's.

For discussion about SWG i suggest you go to the General discussion forum.

For question about the developers or development of SWG i suggest you ask them in the Development forums

For any thing other than SWG.. and other info... to talk about .. go to the Off topic forum.

I hope you enjoy your stay :D..

C ya around

-Wraith 8-

Archived