Home

Level progress......

Guest Garindan

Guest Garindan

I'm about 10% done with my new level. I'm cleaning it up a bit, added new stuff, there's going to be some serious nosebleeds and whatever else you get when you reach certain alititudes. biggrin.gif I still have to make the rebels base too!!! at least the imperial's base is looking pretty good. I've got some more ideas by playing force commander for a couple hours. more ideas of radars dishes, and buildings, etc. The level might be a little boxy, but not too boxy, since I know how to cleave sectors (making 3dos pays off!). I'm not sure if I should add indiginous life or not, that attacks both sides, it would be pretty funny seeing the rebels get attacked by it. I'm going to add some security cams, place them on all the imperials (make those stormtrooper helmets have a purpose!)

good thing i start off with a small level and work on one part at a time, and then when the part is done, work on another part.

You could probably count on some strange pictures of the level being on my website in a week or so.

------------------

For the Empire!-Moff Kioet Csuhen

FM/LT Kioet Csuhen/Theta 2-3/Wing II/SSSD Sovereign

Guest Scepter

I read your post in the cantina. YOU BETTER NOT QUIT EDITING JEDI KNIGHT OR MYSTERIES OF THE SITH! I want that level you're making. I agree with pedro, it sounds good on paper or whatever you call this, forum. You will probably get tired of sitting, getting excited and working too fast making mistakes. THen you edit Alliance. Eventually you will return, we hope...

Scepter - Force Sphere

------------------

Jedi Master Scepter - The Other Who Brings Balance to the Force.

Guest Garindan

who said i was quitting? i'm going to finish up those levels soon. I'll spend at least 30 minutes a weekday on them. biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Garindan:

who said i was quitting? i'm going to finish up those levels soon. I'll spend at least 30 minutes a weekday on them. biggrin.gif

Yeah keep up the good work Garidan. You are inspiring me to make a MOTS SP game myself. Loosely based on my 'Bounty Hunter'idea, since the Bounty Hunter idea would require a staff of people, let alone a brand new engine I am tweaking the aspects of it while (hopefully) bringning a new dimension to a Star Wars single player experience.

Originally posted by Jedi SuperBuen:

You should put Obi-Wan in it wink.gif

hehehe... speaking of...that will be my 'secret' level where you go into LEC armed with a whip and electric prod and force LEC employees to get Jedi Knight 2 out the door for the pc!! tongue.gif

Guest Boba Rhett

hehehe... speaking of...that will be my 'secret' level where you go into LEC armed with a whip and electric prod and force LEC employees to get Jedi Knight 2 out the door for the pc!!

OH MAN!! I love that idea!! You could have it so the goal was to get to Lucasarts deep dark underbelly were there keeping the copy of Obi Wan for pc and Dark Forces 3!!

And you could have it so half the employees are drunk, just like the real thing!! You have to do it or I will!!

------------------

I live here ya know.

Archived