Home

Need help on level 2

Indiana

Hello,

I seem to be stuck on level 2. I'm at the point where the large cargo blocks descend down a long shaft, then proceed forward on a belt through a force field, and then down again. I've jumped on top of the cargo and it reaches the bottom of the first descent and then gone up the inclined ramps, but I've reached a dead end and can't proceed further. I know I have to go up to the roof - am I suppose to reverse the direction of the cargo so it ascends instead of descend? If so, how do I do that? Also, am I suppose to turn off the red force fields somehow? Thanks.

Guest Boba Rhett

There should be more inclined ramps along the side of the huge block moving up and down. You'll have to run across the block in some places to get to the ramps on the other side.

------------------

I live here ya know.

Guest Boba Rhett

Oops, almost forgot. Welcome to JediKnight!! Make yourself comfortable and post as often as you like as long as the posts aren't about Digimon/Pokemon. smile.gif We tend to crucify people who talk about those two things. wink.gif Fell free to post in the Main Board too!!

Rhett

------------------

I live here ya know.

So I jump on the block as it reaches the belt, ride it for a moment and kill the one guy, then jump to the platform where the guy was standing and go up the ramps as far as I can (which is as far as I've gotten). Then once I reach that point, I need to jump on the block again and find access to the next highest set of ramps? Ok, I'll try that.

Thanks for the help. The Rogue Squadron forum was very helpful too.

And now Pedro, thanks to the contract you signed, you've succeeded in your path down the Dark Side! You're a Dark Jedi. Congratulations!

Now all we need is to find somewhere to make some damage... humm... *ponders*

------------------

Ash to ash,

Dust to dust,

Fade to black,

But the memory remains...

Guest Garindan

the only level i completely hate in this game is that falling ship. It's IMPOSSIBLE!!!! everytime someone goes and puts a timelimit in anything, i always cheat. it's impossible not to!

Guest Garindan

I think I know where the exit is, I go to the room with the window and see the moldy crow or shuttle (can't remember which), and i don't know how to get to it! I haven't played it in so long though!

Guest oninosensi

How does the song go?

Oh ya;

---Sooo close, yet so far away

------------------

The Master is Back

with a vengence

Guest oninosensi

I though that level was the most unique levels ever done in any FPS game. the ENTIRE level is shifting back and forth on you. I have to play it in third person just to keep from being disoriented. Hard to believe I play a kick-@$$ alien in AvP!

------------------

The Master is Back

with a vengence

Guest oninosensi

cheat eh?

T/TAB/kick Jedi SuperBuen

I hate cheaters!

biggrin.gif

------------------

The Master is Back

with a vengence

Archived