Home

HYDROBALL a great new mod - Thats Released!!!!!

Shaggy1984

Yes i am aware that there was a JediBall mod for the original JK. PErsonally i didnt care much for it, it was alright but got boring rather quickly as it required to you to shoot the ball with your guns into the goals which got rather lame, with luck often being the key factor rather than skill, and there was basically no need for passing or teamwork, just monotonous blasting away.

Whereas on this mod on the other hand features team work, tackling, passing, goal keeping the works. I'd love to see more mods in the same sort of style in the future.

This mod kicks ass. Gets me all nostalgic over my Final Fantasy X. Been playing all night, I'm gonna be so damn sleep deprived at work today lol. Now we just need to get some clans and teams up to play this.

Originally posted by Shaggy1984

Yes i am aware that there was a JediBall mod for the original JK. PErsonally i didnt care much for it, it was alright but got boring rather quickly as it required to you to shoot the ball with your guns into the goals which got rather lame, with luck often being the key factor rather than skill, and there was basically no need for passing or teamwork, just monotonous blasting away.

Whereas on this mod on the other hand features team work, tackling, passing, goal keeping the works. I'd love to see more mods in the same sort of style in the future.

What I meant, was, that you cannot (or should not?) use the name without permission from the author of that modification.

Archived