Home

New Re-Vamped POLL everyone Vote again!!!!

Rory_Vetack

What (WIP) Model do you want most?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What (WIP) Model do you want most?

• Major Clods :chewie: Wookie
    • Kinjas :yoda: Yoda
    • Prophets :bdroid1: B-Droid
    • Garik Loran/Luukes :sithk: Dooku
    • Anavel Gatos :amidala: Padme
    • The Librarians :aobi: Anakin
    • Oddjobs :boushh: Leia/Boushh
    • Other :elephant: (PLEASE SPECIFY IN A POST)

So Far its a tie between Dooku and Yoda.... Recreating EII are we? NOTE- While "others" are ahead... We cant really count them cause not everyone posted their TRUE Vote....

UPDATE- As For the OTHERS VOTE it appears that

1-Mara Jade

2-Clonetrooper

3-Ackbar

4-Maw

and

3 uncounted for.....

Okay, First-Off, I couldn't find a dooku smiley, nor an anakin, and i couldn't find the old "obi-wan/qui-gon model" thread, so if you want those, vote other, thats why its there, also, please Post and Vote!

Sorry, wrong color selected, this post is alot easier on the eyes....

HA!

I Have created a monster!

*tied Yoda with Other*

Yoda Rules All...and will destroy any in his way...unless they give him Rebel Food "You call this food!? Hmm Hmm Hmm!!!"

hehe.....i watched ESB last night to see what was wrong with my Luke Skywalker model....im still working on it,so dun expect it for a while.

it's gonna be him in his Bespin Clothes,i can't really do models.....this is actually my first one lol

Later.

Unless/until they get Yoda's MP version sorted, Dooku's gotta be the one for me. Hell, even if they do get it sorted, I still prefer the amazing acting & screen presence (and lordlyness-- I am a Sir, after all) of Christopher Lee to the... greenness... of Yoda. Besides, I already use the uncloaked Dooku whenever I get the chance. And no, I didn't vote for "Other" :p

i'm not an option? :mace: and dont say i'm "other" :p ,

this poll leaves out way too many prominent models that are constantly on the first page of this forum. what about Obi wan? ackbar? qui gon? jabbas pig guards? etc...

if youre gonna post a fav. model thread, atleast post ALL the WIPs, and not just your fav 7.

Since mace aint an option, i'm gonna have to go with the wookie. not that I dont want every model on that list, but the hair on the wookie is just too cool.

allllpha mappping..... :bored:

Originally posted by Rory_Vetack

Apparently theres absolutley no love for Leia....tsk tsk....

Apparently you post too much trying to get your Post Count up..

I think what you say in your posts is a lot more important than the number of posts.

People won't say "Damn, that guy posts like an *******, but hey, he has 200 posts! He's cool with me."

If you spam your way up to 1,000 posts by posting like a ****head, people will hate you more than they would if you had 10 posts, posting like a guy who has a brain.

I meant this as more of a "soon to be released model" poll, but i got complaints on my first one, so i added more, personally i have not seen nor heard of obi-wan and qui-gojn models, only sabers, and the ackbar and gammorean models are still a whiles away, if you do not like my poll, create your own.... and lets hope no-one nit-picks at it.

Originally posted by JediGhost[sITH]

Apparently you post too much trying to get your Post Count up..

I think what you say in your posts is a lot more important than the number of posts.

People won't say "Damn, that guy posts like an *******, but hey, he has 200 posts! He's cool with me."

If you spam your way up to 1,000 posts by posting like a ****head, people will hate you more than they would if you had 10 posts, posting like a guy who has a brain.

Okay first off, I'm not posting just to get my count up, but to give this poll a little life, sure having a rank such as ewok or gungan would be nice, but i wouldnt waste room on threads for it. I was simply stating that leia/boushh was THE ONLY model not to rece\ieve a vote. please refrain from assuming why i post for you do not know.

Archived