Home

What would be the best Bounty Hunter To Become a Model?

Rory_Vetack

Which Bounty-Hunter Would Make The Best New Model?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which Bounty-Hunter Would Make The Best New Model?

• Bossk
    • Zuckuss
    • Dengar
    • IG-88
    • 4-LOM
    • Zam Wessel

Currnetly Leading- TIE- IG-88/Zam Wessell

ABSOLUTLEY No Love For 4-LOM???

Which Bounty Hunter Would be the best new model? BTW I did not include any Hunters that have already been modeled And Please, keep any comments about selection or choices to yourselves....

---------------------------------------------------------

BTW I included Bossk because the default tradoshan is misproportioned, and not very Menacing.....

Actually, you included two models that have already been made. Bossk has been in the game from the start, and a Dengar model was made by Mooaaa.

I voted for Zam, but I would love to see Zuckuss, 4-Lom, or IG-88, too :)

BradFu!

I did check the first post, that's how I knew you said you didn't include any models that already exist :p

Correct, the model in the game IS just a generic Trandoshan, but it's one that happens to look exactly like Bossk, thus a model already exists for Bossk.

As for Dengar, I was just informing you :p

Yeah, you've got a point, the heads a bit too big, and the arms aren't long enough (though that's something that probably can't be fixed due to the skeleton restrictions). Maybe if the face didn't have a big smile like it does, it might be more menacing :)

IG-88 is definately my vote!

BTW, I agree about the Bossk... and you know what, it doesn't appear to be uncommon for stock models to be lower quality. The modders vastly improve these games. Just look at some of the more recent models.. Aayla, Fett, ect. And I've seen the same thing in other moddable games.

Archived