Home

Question and Sith-related screenshot

breadsticks

Thanks to Peloquin for taking the time to help me out with SP character replacing.... I now have a nice Sithmod folder which replaces a whole load of people, as seen below!

Now if I only knew how to make people like Jan and Lando use lightsabers.... anyone know?

Sith Outcasts.jpg

glad to see you got it working :)

I'm not sure how to make lando use a light saber but with jan you can type this into the console "npc spawn jedif" without the "" and the same model you have for jan will be a jedi female and so will have a lightsaber.

Originally posted by breadsticks

Yeah, but in the game it looks somewhat daft to have a Sith using guns...

Yeah I heard that. I've been playing single player as Boba Fett, and it's hard to resist busting the trusty ol' saber out. But I can't imagine Fett with a saber. Guess if I want the true play as Fett experiance I'll have to get that "Bounty Hunter" (I think that's the name) game. The trailer for it looked cool. Showed Jango slinging his pistol all over like a fruity wild west cowboy.

I just thought of something that might be of some use to you. There is a lady maul model and skin in the lady brenna model pack that might be a better swap for jan. It's not a default model in the pack but I see you've had no probs renameing red/blue skins to default. Might fix jan's voice pulling the red maul out of character.

The 'thingz' don't bounce as far as I know, so probably not.

I'm quite disappointed with the helpers called up by the 'npc spawn jedif' command, they have an unfortunate tendency to become Lemming-Siths and go leaping off cliffs or into acid etc.

Think I'll stick with the scripted Jan, this one doesn't look so odd with guns as the red Maul model did.

Archived