Home

Leia - Gold Bikini?

Klorel

I am suprised nobody is making a gold bikini leia model. I would have thought that with all the naked jans and tavion skins, someone would say 'hey! maybe i should create a gold bikini leia'. of course, there are many characters straight from the movie to be modeled, but just dont want her falling through the cracks.

this isn't a make me one plea, i've got my own stuff to make. but just in case it slipped your minds, perhaps someone could give her a go :p I'm sure that would be a nice addition to many of our models.

its been on page 1 of the skinning forum for about 2 weeks now, you cant miss it. but if you do, you can download tavion on some of the download sights as well. alls i'm saying is that we need a gold bikini leia

I have one word for you all to ponder over, and that word is Padmé. I know, it's been said before, but it definitely bears repeating, especially in light of the discussion turning to Nude Jan... *coughs hintingly*. Or alternatively just give us a Sonic the Hedgehog model... okay so it would satisfy a different need altogether, but you have GOT to love those trainers.

Originally posted by SirYawnalot

I have one word for you all to ponder over, and that word is Padmé. I know, it's been said before, but it definitely bears repeating, especially in light of the discussion turning to Nude Jan... *coughs hintingly*. Or alternatively just give us a Sonic the Hedgehog model... okay so it would satisfy a different need altogether, but you have GOT to love those trainers.

jan doesnt make good skins

no........ modeling. someone needs to model her first. she's not wearing many clothes, but the bikini is pretty complicated. plus theres hanging cloth, this is something that would have to be modeled, to just skin one would be a temporary solution, but it wouldnt look at all like the actual costume. I could do a skin myself, anyone with photoshop could, i'm talking about a full modeling project. and Epimetheus, why do you say no one cares? Just relax, try not to be so negative, im sure someone cares, they just havent considered it. I'm just throwing the idea out there.

alien does make a good point. although i like what Altimira has done with those limitations.

There needs to be more generic female models. but i still think there should be a leia specific bikini model. Ive seen a skin for her, and while a good skin, would be a LOT more accurate had there been a model.

Archived