Home

Blocking Kicks

WhiteRob

My friend and I just got the game, and he thinks he's good because he when by doing nothing but kick, running around, and kicking again. He takes down about 3/4 of my life just by kicking. My friend told me about a guy that was able to really really hurt him when he tried to kick, so he wasn't able to beat him. Point is this: how do I block or counter his kicks. The only thing I can do is sidestep, but he'll get me sooner or later.

Show your kicker friend who's boss. Play him on Nar Shadda streets or Warring factions. As soon as you see his feet leave the ground, push him. Learn at what range he initiates the kick so that you can predict when he'll jump.

That'll learn the sucker ;P

:gben:The Force will be with you, always.

Originally posted by Chewie Bakker

Show your kicker friend who's boss. Play him on Nar Shadda streets or Warring factions. As soon as you see his feet leave the ground, push him. Learn at what range he initiates the kick so that you can predict when he'll jump.

That'll learn the sucker ;P

:gben: The Force will be with you, always.

:lol: is like to see his face after the tenth time... "dewd stop pushing me you newb...thats spamming!!":rofl:

Look man I'm sorry to have to say this but if you can't stop him from kicking you, you just aren't that great a player.

Its all about timing, even though they nerfed the DFA too much this is one of the situations where if your timing is right you can surprise him with a quick embarassing kill!. Just swing in heavy stance a little early and back up a few steps when you see him come forward, as soon as he misses his kick (beacuse you backed up) launch the DFA and *BANG* your buddies got a new bump on his head!

If you don't consider it cheap, a great way to punish kickers is to hit side step left, turn right and throw everytime he trys it. Don't try to hit him from far away just needle him from just outside his kick range. This is will drive him crazy (I've done it many times).

Of course you can always do it the old fashion way and push him as many have suggested (ZZZZzzzz). Or go the high tech cheating way and script a pull, kick from a range you are comfortable with and finish him with a back stab. (this is the cheaters solution)

Archived