Home

Your opinions on this matter please!

leXX

Ok, you're on a NF SO Server but Jump and Throw are enabled. The person you're about to play requests that the fight be played using NT NK. If you want to play using these forces, what should the compromise be?

unfortunately the person in question wasn't intelligent enough to join a server which embraces the rules he or she preferred.

the way i see it you can rightfully play by the rules set by the server, if you want to.

my answer to nt/nk/nf requests is always "whatever". i really dont give a ****. my fighting style consists almost entirely of heavy swings with the strong stance.

and, if the opponent wants to play nt, nk, nf and resorts to assfighting i break his silly rules and throws my sabre up his ass anyways. i dont have the time, patience or urge to comply to rules set by morons.

Kicks are hard enough to do...I can seem to do it fine against bots, but I always crap out against people...anyway, I always seem to be jumping over then and getting slashed in the feet...

But, eh, no I wouldn't go for that, that's bull if they don't want to do Saber Throw... I use it for those people who swing their saber even when I'm waaay out of range...

It's not an overside glow-stick, people

And, seeing heavy stance will generally break through defense (or so I'm told) and bat sabers aside, it would seem saber throw is the only good counter attack, besides, it's not like saber throw is cheap as far as mana costs goes...

I found the best way to improve kick efficiency is to bind jump to one of your mouse buttons.

Not because it's easier to reach, but because mouse buttons are often a lot more sensitive than keyboards and you can double tap a mouse a lot faster.

It also makes strafe jumping a lot easier for the same reason, it makes it harder to accidentially force jump when you don't want to.

Archived