Home

Droid units?

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15
Originally posted by Tie Guy

15, ok, so they messed up twice in RS.net, get over it. It's still a great game.

Tie Guy, they didn't mess up AT ALL. the books were probably made after rogue squadron was made anyways, so therefore the books screwed up. besides, who said they weren't prototypes? in fact, we see 3 of them at Chorax (search for the nonnah) and they fit inside of an imperial landing craft, and are about the same size as an All Terrain Personal transport. so that made them under 3 meters tall. Just because they're bigger in the books and guides doesn't mean there were smaller versions of them. it says in my guide that (killer coming up):

WHILE THRAWN CONCENTRATED ON THE BRILLIANT USE OF EXISTING TECHNOLOGY, IMPERIAL DESIGNERS WENT BACK TO WORK AND REFINED THE XR-85. There. I just proved that the Tank Droid in rogue squadron 3d, did indeed exist.

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, thye should have some droids in their, and R15 is over from RS.net and he is really defensive about everything in RS, efen when he's wrong :D

Guest Rogue15

I'm never wrong about rogue squadron info. I do my research. Besides, if it's in a star wars game, then it DOES exist in star wars universe. The games are more correct than the books, 'cause LEC makes them.

Guest Rogue15

Hey, the v-wing didn't exist in the movies, and it was in the books, so does that mean that the v-wing in rogue squadron 3d isn't like the one in the book????

Guest Rogue15

but still, those tank droids did exist. I saw them with my own two eyes (make it 4 since i wear glasses). But still, they were manufactured in the weapons factory along with those at-pts, it's probably the place where they got shipped to Chorax (search for the nonnah).

Guest Tie Guy

don't forget:

stormies

repeating trooper....that was in the early concept art and screens.

speeder bike

basooka troopers...that we see in some of the screens

Dark Trooper

Guest Rogue15

those are droids?!???? u got and dis the tank droid in rogue squadron and u call stormtroopers and such DROIDS?! :mad:

Archived