Home

Droid units?

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

Well, here's a thought since Escape from Fest seems to be literally crawling with them:

Tank Droids!!!! gotta have those!!!!!!!!

Guest Tie Guy

A funny thing about those, is that they are 40 meters tall, but they are smaller than the at-pt's in RS. If they had those, they would even put the AT-AT to shame, if they did the scaling right.

Guest Rogue15

well they better have the Tank Droids. if they don't i'm not buying the game at all. i'd miss them too much and i'd trade it in. </sarcasm>

Guest Rogue15

Tie Guy, that's not true...let me get my guide to star wars vehicles and vessels....over 32 meters long and over 30 meters high. Well i got you wrong in one area: the size.

Well, SO WHAT!!!! in Escape from fest there were some tank droids, those were the smaller kind. TIE Guy, go play escape from fest and you'll see what i mean. oh wait a minute...why don't i just get us a screenshot of one to prove what they look like?

Guest Rogue15

ok that link works. it's the second pic down that shows the tank droid and a atat. the tank droid is smaller. There's a tank droid compared to the size of a snowtrooper in the second picture.

Guest Boba Fett

What about probe droids? In a good RTS game probe droids would be great for locating enemy bases. As long as they send back information before they get hit and self destruct.

Guest Tie Guy

R15, i know that the tank droids are small in RS, that's what i'm, saying, RS messed up and made them too small.

BTW, i finally saw the guy, really.

Guest Rogue15

Darnit. They didn't screw up. Those are smaller versions of tank droids.

I bet you didn't know there are actually 2 sizes of AT-STs. And both sizes ARE in rogue squadron. The small less seen version is found by typing in the passcode 'chicken'. play Rescue at Kessel and you'll see that it's about 1 meter smaller than a regular medium sized at-st. Just because the tank droids were smaller than in the guides doesn't mean that anybody screwed up. perhaps they were smaller so there could be more of them in one area at a time. if you think about it it makes perfect sense. And remember that that was a weapons factory on fest too, so they probably manufactured some of them for a defense.

Guest Rogue15

roque (rk)

n.

A variation of croquet played with short-handled mallets on a hard court that is bounded by a concrete wall against which a ball may rebound and be retrieved.

WTH?????

You get stunned. *takes blaster our of holster and fires 10 stun beams at Darth_Rommel* next tie anybody says Roque i'll use the kill setting, as i've never used it.

how about R2-units that function as the Petard in AOK ?

they stroll into your base, ride into one of your buildings and....well, you know... kaboom.

How about assasination-droids (IG-88 like) ?

How about medical droids (2-1B's) ?

How about Sith probe droids ?

i actually think it would be much more fun if droids would be neutral population for the most part. but you can of course blow them to bits..:c3po:

Paragon_Leon

Guest Tie Guy

15, ok, so they messed up twice in RS.net, get over it. It's still a great game.

Leon, good idea. The demolition droids would be pretty fun to use, and i think that there will be some kinda assassin droid for teh trade federation, maybe as their bounty hunter. But i don't know....

Guest Tie Guy

I think that you would notice and destroy a droid like that before it became too dangerous, but it would be usefull if you were using droids as wokers. Hehe. :D

Archived