Home

Clan [JK2N]

Aristotle

I've never really felt the need for a clan myself, playing with channel regulars is fair enough for me, especially now with 1.03. I'm sure Raven is full off backstabbing sickos anyhow (why else create 1.03?) :D. I'll pass and hope for a jkii.net staff vs Raven fight :cool: .

[EDIT] On a sidenote, making a clan of staffers would be very neat indeed. [/EDIT]

-- 7-7

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I probably won't be the best player ever, but I'd love to give it a shot just the same. ; )

Anyhow, I hope I have a chance to get my computer up and running with JK2 in time for the tryouts... if not, it's still a great idea. Nobody need feel slighted if they can't be in it, it's just a fun thing to do to help promote the community here.

Hmm, sounds like a lot of fun. I think i'll give it a shot. Who knows what might happen. I think it would be awsome to try out. I would still consider myself a winner if I got the chance to try out for this clan.:)

In the words of Kyle Katarn: "This could be interesting.........alright, i'm in".

1) I know people like me are hosting servers.......but what if i end up having to play on an american server? (i live in AUS...)........there will be servers all over the place wont there?

2) Err, What if the JK2N team = a huge bunch of pro backstabbers? Cos theyre the people who come first, and i can come first all the time with it in AUS (no, i DONT ass-fight.....or script, i turn around at the last second)..... but not without it (i dont know any1 that can come CLOSE first without it)

I am in.

Few questions though:

What type of format is qualifieng?

I am decent at duel, unopposed at free for all.(I dont mean to be arrogant but I back my statement. Catch me on Bantha Poodu if you want proof.)

What kind of force mastry?

:jawa:deathstar:jawa

So, wait a sec... jediknightii.net is sponsoring a clan. They are going to have the best in the world they say. So that means that the clan will not necessarily be made up of the staff of jediknightii.net. What happens if the jediknightii.net staff wants to make a clan? Will they not be able to take the jediknightii.net clan name? This is mest up. You should have a clan made up of the jediknightii.net staff. That would make it the jediknightii.net clan. Does that make sense?

edit, SPY, this is jedi#k# AGAIN....

hey everyone, I've been quiet lately, working hard, and giong out a lot, working on my car, and putting JK2 aside for a while. Nonetheless, on the twl ladders, I have dropped a little (I'm 8th now on NF duels), but not much..thank god. I am in the process of returning, learning 1.04, and quickly racking up some kills. To tell you the truth, with the recent release of 1.04, and seeing how 1.03 came out, they both are nerfing patches. So I expect to find an exploited move for 1.04, learn it, use it, and own. I know that's bad, but I play this game now not for the fun (because it no longer is very fun), I play it to win.

anyways, I welcome myself back.

I could be in, im very good at duels, and im quite good with guns, im only good at Teams on multiplayer. I absolutely suck at FFA.

Can i just ask, when will this start, coz i've just remembered my graphics card is being replaced, coz my little sister put it in the bath last night, so it will probably take 3 weeks to be replaced:-/

It was a GeForce 2, but im getting a Ti 4600 GeForce 4 Back, w00t. I should tell my sister to throw my crappy comp in the bath. I might get a Pentium 4 back :fire3::lightning: :fire2:

Archived