Home

Yoda?!

Lime-Light

MotionMan's right... check the credits if you don't believe us. Or here's an easier way... straight from the International Movie Database

Credits from ESB:

Frank Oz .... Performing Yoda

Credits from RotJ:

Frank Oz .... Yoda

Credits from TPM:

Frank Oz .... Yoda

Credits from AotC:

Frank Oz .... Master Yoda D' Kana the Whill (voice)

Credits from Ep III:

Frank Oz .... Jedi Master Yoda

see a trend here? No, Yoda was never voiced by different people. Yes, Frank Oz always did it.

So much for my faulty memory. :p

I admit it it, I really don't care who voiced him. Frank Oz probably forgot how to do his voice. Not like he has been practicing it for 20+ years in anticipation of the next SW movie

You certainly do nitpick the hell outa stuff don't you? These are movies, plain and simple. Mistakes will be made, by the people that make the movie, due to the fact they are only human.

Relax, enjoy the movie. Accept it for what it is. Because it isn't anything more.

Originally posted by oninosensi

You certainly do nitpick the hell outa stuff don't you? These are movies, plain and simple. Mistakes will be made, by the people that make the movie, due to the fact they are only human.

Relax, enjoy the movie. Accept it for what it is. Because it isn't anything more.

What?! LOL thats exactly what I would have told you.

You stated something that wasnt true about his voice. I just gave you a fact. And I would have gave your responce to you LOL.:)

I tell that exact thing to alot of people that nitpick.

In fact I didnt nitpick at all.

Archived