Home

more stances !?!?!?

remark 666

It would be kinda nice to have a whole bunch more moves, but the table of the moves in the game is massive. And from what i hear, to make new animations you need SoftImage or something which i hear is quite pricy. I don't really know what other kinds of moves you would add, except maybe some special attacks. It might kind of nice to have a key perform some kind of special attack, and instead of making new stances, just add more special attacks to the existing ones.

these days you can download almost anything on the net so that's not THAT big of a problem (and there is trial versions and ****) and I'm sure at least few people have it.

more moves or extra stances...as long as one of them gets put it, maybe stab moves, that'd be cool (like a stab stance, all you do it stab, run and stab, jump and stab, rapid stab, whatever stab, etc..) :D

the people who make softimage are extremely extremely hard on getting a demo copy. man i went to their site and you have to fill out you know a registration form and whatnot, and then when i went to login after creating my account, the site gave me http 500 errors. hehe.

SoftImage? WAREZ? AAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Even if someone PAYED for SoftImage to put up on the web, they wouldn't be able to get past it's anti-piracy software. I've NEVER seen anyone break it. You have to buy this, no other way.

SoftImage is what was used to animate all CGI characters in EP1 and EP2, including Yoda. That's how big of a thing we are talking about. You don't just download it off the net like you do Photoshop or After Effects.

Arrrrrrrrrrrr brand software (if you don't get it, never mind) on a coding forum.... You should be ashamed of yourselves! ;)

Even if you acquire this program, making animations is no easy task.

Someone needs to write a plugin for 3DSMax so you can model, animate, and export correctly. I hope they figure it out soon.

Originally posted by Emon

SoftImage? WAREZ? AAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Even if someone PAYED for SoftImage to put up on the web, they wouldn't be able to get past it's anti-piracy software. I've NEVER seen anyone break it. You have to buy this, no other way.

SoftImage is what was used to animate all CGI characters in EP1 and EP2, including Yoda. That's how big of a thing we are talking about. You don't just download it off the net like you do Photoshop or After Effects.

Why does everyone talk outta their a$$. Everything gets cracked. Softimage is cracked. I dont see why ppl insist on talkin about warez in the forum anyways.

Originally posted by DarthCobra

I dont see why ppl insist on talkin about warez in the forum anyways.

because it's a FORUM, you talk about **** at a forum, you talk about things you like, you talk about things you don't like, that's what you do

Originally posted by DarthCobra

Talking about warez is not allowed on the forums you idiot being my freakin point.

PARENTS KEEP YOUR CHILDREN OFFLINE

ehh, **** you

well, IF it was possible then I think it'd be a little easier in max since more people know how to use it (but then again, I don't see that happening)

Archived