Home

Kissing

Erliko

I was playing on a server on MSN Zone named: Cantina RPG.. There are like a dozen of these (not at the same time) but on one of them i got kissed! I asked her how she did hid and she said i had to type: 'loveandpeace'.. I did so and i kissed here back! I left 2 go 2 eat but when i got back the was server disconnected.. So i tried it 4 myself and it didnt work.. I heard someone saying cheats must be enabled and another said i must have debug on but is still didnt get it 2 work..

Anyone?

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

yes, it should be so that only the female characters can do that command or something, lol

Don't forget about Raven's homosexual target group! ;) I think there is even some "Homosexual Ewok" here on the forums regularily :D :D :D :D :D

erh... thanks(?).. but i still dont know how to get it 2 work.. The kissing doesnt botter me not working but the g2animent does..

How do I get debug with the link to the download while using MSN Zone? I mean: if you host a game it starts right up..?

Originally posted by slimking

EPOX 8K7A AMD Thunderbird 1.44GHz ThermalRight SK6/80mm Y.S-Tech , 512 DDR PC2100 Crucial Ram, NVIDIA GeForce 2, FUJITSU 40.GB, Pioneer DVD, Iomega CDRW & Zip Drives, Tulip TFT Screen, Cable Modem, Win XP

You are real proud of your PC, aren't you? :D

Archived