Home

Drinky Drinky

GendoTheGreat

I thought it was high time someone added a new thread to the mix. Added some excitement. Shook things up a bit. Actually I was bored. This thread is directed primarily at MeddlingMonk. Mr Monk sir, as I was sifting through the threads I came across a post of yours suggesting a GF drinking game. Please to provide more details about said game, as drinking is a subject very close to my heart (and my liver). If no such game as yet exists, I may take it upon myself to construct it. Any and all suggestions are welcome! Oh, and I realise that some (most?) of you are below drinking age, so I feel it's my duty to say; Drinking is the coolest thing ever! Remember, it's not wrong if you don't get caught! (Hmm, that was irresponsible of me, wasn't it? Stay in school, kids!)

ah i remember that thread! a GF drinking game might not be a bad idea. cant remember what the conditions where tho...was it take a drink every time manny says something spanish or something like that?...i suppose he dont talk spanish enough to get really drunk. whats the thread address? im lazy :o

Then I'll get to work presently. In the meantime, I have a good game to keep everybody going. My personal favourite is a little game called "Drink Until You Throw Up". There is a similar game called "Drink Until You Fall Down" which is almost as popular. People often combine the two, begging the popular variations "Drink Until You Throw Up or Fall Down", "Drink Until You Fall Down or Throw Up", "Drink Until You Fall Down AND Throw Up" and "Drink Until You Throw Up AND Fall Down. I hope these keep everybody busy, which I think they'll do without any trouble. There is of course one other drinking game I should mention. It's not at all popular, although a suprising amount of people choose to play. It's called "Drink Until You Have a Thrombosis or Die of Alchohol Poisoning or Liver Disease" I'd stay away from that one.

Anyway, look forward soon to the new GRIM FANDANGO DRINKING GAME! ('ame, 'ame 'ame!) No doubt in another mammoth post! (that was supposed to be an echo ,BTW)

Originally posted by Tall Guy

echo? ah right, i thought it sounded more like a mating call :D i mean you have been getting a little close to Monk lately! heh :p

Just, watch it punk! Mr Monk is a great man who deserves to be knighted for gracing the world with his novel. Any dispersions you cast upon him, I take personally. So you just disregard anything you may have heard involing Mr Monk, me, and various kinds of farm animals, and watch your mouth in future! Sir Monk for ever!

*martial music plays, flags snap in the wind. most regal*

Archived