Home

what color lightsaber+model do you use in multi?

Pada-Wan

I switch colors all the time, but if I'm gunning, my favorite model is Jango, and if I'm "lightsabering" I like to use the Dooku skin or the Jedi model. A lot of the time, I'm limited to using the Jedi model, 'cause not many servers have the choice of other skins/models.

Red Lightsaber and about 5 different skins, all bound to my keyboard. If I'm stuck in a pure base server, I stick with Lando, and occasionally switch to a Stormtrooper or Luke (have them bound to kp_pgdn and kp_ins respectively) to taunt people. If I'm playing on a server with skins, I go for the Energy Trooper (nice, sleek look and the "One more kill for me" taunt. Fun. :D ), Boba Fett, or one of said skins. :)

Merc out. :fett:

Originally posted by Mercen4ry

If I'm stuck in a pure base server, I stick with Lando, and occasionally switch to a Stormtrooper or Luke (have them bound to kp_pgdn and kp_ins respectively) to taunt people.

What? You don't like Lando's taunt? ;):D

Pedantic: Woohoo! :p

Nah, I use it more often than the other 2 base ones combined, but "Hey, you there" and that really long speech from Luke tend to piss people off more in my experiences... Well, that and the occasional Disruptor bolt right between the eyes from yours truly. :D

Merc out. :fett:

Whenever I come across a Pure Server that doesnt use custom models and skins, I use the Bartender with the purple lightsaber.

On a pure/unpure server that has custom models, I choose to use the red Wookiee and purple lightsaber.

I'm rather boring: I use the Kyle Skin (sometimes Reborn/Boss) with a purple saber...used one ever since I can remember having a choice in the Jedi Knight series :). Was excited to see Mace Windu using one heh.

I only have the Vader and Maul skins DL'd...I can't seem to find exactly where to get the rest, would anyone mind pointing me in the direction? The Energy Trooper sounds neat :).

I use the green blade and Boba Fett from the mandelorian model and Jedi Trainer on Pure servers that don't have the mandelorian model. That armor is too cool to ignore, even though I use the saber exclusively. Plus, I've used Boba Fett for all FPS games I've played since Quake2 (if there is one, of course).

I have Many skins but nobody beats Vader.........Quite possibly the greatest Bad GUy in any movie......i like to use the red saber with Vader cause its how it is in the movies but i find that the red saber is used by everyone and it pisses me off so i pick what nobody has

Anyone mind telling me the best place to get these custom skins? I can't even remember where I got my Maul and Vader skins, and I'd like a lot more to add if I could. Clone Trooper, Energy Trooper (someone said something about one higher in this thread, I believe), and a Fett skin would all be neat :).

Archived