Home

question.

Jasf10

hey, Im new here.

I make addons for the NHL20o2 game, Im interested in doing the same for Jedi Outcast. Could someone tell me what I would need to extract/import files and convert files for 3d mapping?

I just want to make stuff like clothes and faces.

thanks.:)

The exact thing to look for is a file called SkinMaker32.exe. You run this program, type a description of what you want, and it automatically makes the skin for you. Just like magic!

In reality, go read the tutorial, and it will tell you exactly what you're supposed to extract from assets0.pk3. The tutorial seriously does explain how skin. I had never ever created skins for a game before Jedi Outcast, and I think I've gotten fairly good at it. I learned how to do it by reading the tutorial. You have to keep in mind, though, the tutorial isn't going to spoon-feed you every aspect of skinning. Specifically, you need to know how to manipulate images to really do any skinning.

thanks guys. I figured that winzip thing out last night right before i read this, it is pretty neat.:)....so there isnt a lot of making stuff from scratch with this? I have pretty good Paintshop pro skills...This should be fun. thanks for the help.:)

Archived