Home

NITEMARE Please Help Me !!!!!

rut-wa jodar

Originally posted by NITEMARE

open the w_saber.c and go to line 599. place a /* there and go to line 610. ad a */ there

the source code editor I use does not display Line numbers so could you be a bit more specific Thanx :D :D

I have managed to get bots to accept a private duel in FFA without having to enable cheats, which is quite :cool:

but...if u can say me how to make bots duel capable (hurray finaly i dont need friends to test the mod!) then i'll take u by the hand and show u where to do the most simple modification of the world, letting them block outside of duels! so everybody is invited to kick both asses while u get stuck in a block....

Originally posted by NITEMARE

but...if u can say me how to make bots duel capable (hurray finaly i dont need friends to test the mod!) then i'll take u by the hand and show u where to do the most simple modification of the world, letting them block outside of duels! so everybody is invited to kick both asses while u get stuck in a block....

open ai_main.c file and goto line 7050 and change

"bot_honorableduelacceptance", "0"

to

"bot_honorableduelacceptance", "1"

me2

but u cant be serious about this saber lock thingy

its easy

just place this comment opening /* and closing */ thingies around the code exactly where i told ya. and if u want too see how it look check my mod website, there u can see all the changes with most of them explained by me...

Archived