Home

is freakin' possible??

Jango_Jinn

sorry 'bout the title, but... is it even possible to beat this game on the jedi knight & jedi master levels? most of the time i'm under 50 hp & less than 100 shots left, and then they throw MORE stormtroopers & those flying probe droid things at you. not too mention that it takes about 2 shots to kill a stormtrooper, and thats not counting if you can acually hit him. it's hard to even hit a stormtrooper right in front of you. (no, i am not a bad aim. the stormtrooper rifle is probably the only weapon thats any good, and still it shoots like s##t.) it's really ticking me off :confused: . (heh heh :)) is there some secret way to get passed the detention facility part? i get up to where i finally kill most of the troopers, then i run into those probe droid things.

argh,

drod :)

Im currently doin the game on jedi master level, i initially did it on jedi. the way that i find works the best is that i quick save (default F12) as often as i can, and if i take any hits, i quick load (F9) ..

unfortuantly you still need to be really good at the game,

to be able to do well in sp on this difficulty setting,

what i think you have to remember is that, if it wasnt as hard as it is,

then everyvody would be complaining on how easy the game is,

and what a let down the last difficulty is, personally, i think the bots

(on jedi master diff) are ridiculously easy to beat, and i cant tell much

difference between initiate bots and jedi master bots,

but im getting off the subject, headshots work well :D

so it does get easier with the saber and force powers? heh, at the rate it was going, i assumed that it would just be harder. ahh, thats sort of a relief. i was about to give up, go back to jedi level. tee hee...

yea, headshots are good, whenever i can make one. now, what about those probe droids, theres like 6 of those suckas. maybe i'll just hang up my blaster for the day, and try again tommorrow.

you are right, this game would suck if it was too easy. the ai bots are very good, even better than other games, (so i've read about), but at times they can be right in front of you, and you still can't hit 'em. damn stormtrooper rifle.

Force Heal...

IMHO the only reason I was able to beat single player on Jedi Master Difficulty.

I think on one lvl I used force heal like 70 times, but that was the 1st bespin lvl at that hugh pit when you have to cross the forcefeild. I didn't know you could walk on the forcefeilds so I just ran acrost the sides( What a noob :rolleyes: .

I think that first reborn you meet would have said, "Do you smell something, I smelles like someones cooking something..." :p

The first time I played SP was on Jedi Knight. Took a while, but I beat it. Played MP for a while and had a few sick days so I figured I'd give SP another go, this time on Jedi Master. I was disappointed to find out that the most noticible difference between the two was that Jedi Master mode simply restricted you to half the shields and health. Couldn't they have made more enemies spawn and/or given them better ai? Seems kinda a cheap way to make it harder, 'cause it's not really harder, you just die easier...

--poomba

I think on one lvl I used force heal like 70 times, but that was the 1st bespin lvl at that hugh pit when you have to cross the forcefeild. I didn't know you could walk on the forcefeilds so I just ran acrost the sides

ditto,

i completed it on jedi knight then master, in experience i would say that jk is funner than jm mode, but the only my opinion.

Archived