Home

screenshots not behind your character?

Elegy

I saw this command a few times but I'll be damned if I can find the threads again. I wish search was enabled. Just another example of why I should just write these all down when I come accross em instead of searching right when I wanna use em. I'm going to be using some skins in this game for character pics in an RP of mine. This is perfect because I can't draw worth crap and I can still set up any sort of situation I want in the picture this way. I'm having trouble finding the code to rotate the camera angle, however. I don't want to have a bunch of pictures of nothing but the backside of my character. Would someone be kind enough to re-post this command?

That's one idea. But I'd be stuck with the Kyle skin unless I went through the whole mess of learning to convert a MP skin to SP. Nah the command I was looking for will actually set the position of view in front of your character instead of behind. I know it's out there because some guy was asking how to post shots of a skin he made and someone piped up with a command that did this. I just can't find the damned thread now. :swear:

Yep...

...in multiplayer, you'll need to have cheats enabled, so just start a game via the devmap command (i.e. devmap duel_hangar).

Then use the commands pointed out in the other thread to change your view. The most significant variables are cg_thirdpersonrange, cg_thirdpersonangle and cg_thirdpersonvertoffset. You can see all the variables by just typing cg_thirdperson in the console.

Archived