Home

Star Trek: Nemesis

Kyth'emos

What do you think of the Trailer ?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Trailer ?

• Its gonna kick major ass.
    • It looks cool.
    • I might go see it.
    • Sar Trek Sucks !!!!
    • Yoda should totaly have kick Doku\'s ass instead of saving Anakin and Obi-Wan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Trahern Valley

I have never dressed up as a fictional character. In days long gone, I wore tracksuits that reminded me of the outfits worn in that MASK cartoon, but that was it.

I had a spiderman suit back in the eightys, i used to get a ringing sound in my ear and i thought it was my spider sense.

Dont spread it around it could ruin my rep :eyeraise:

I was Obi-wan last year for holloween. I even went so far as to but a plastic Obi-wan saber, the padawan hairpiece, and a robe. :eek:

I already had a shirt and pants that matched his colors, and some boots that looked like him.

ANyways, Nemesis is gonna rule!

Originally posted by darthgroovyii

Hey Obi I been meaning to ask you.... That is me in my Avatar. My Darth Maul costume. I have worn it faithfully every Holloween since 1999. What do you think? Any suggestions?

It looks good, but I would suggest one of those Hasbro electric sabers with the sound and lights. not that other thing that only lights up. :)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

It looks good, but I would suggest one of those Hasbro electric sabers with the sound and lights. not that other thing that only lights up. :)

Actually that is the one I use, and the one pictured here, however there is no way to hang it from my belt. And I wish it would stay lit all of the time instead of only lighting up when you strike something. I have the other one you are talking about as well.

Archived