Home

What lightsabers are out there?

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-

Originally posted by -=|Lyger|=-

I'm not talking about download sites. im talking about people on LucasForums.com who are making saber hilts. and about kyles lightsaber hilt. i think its cool, basic, clean. kinda funny that you know/asume that kyles hilt is 6 verticies and 8 triangles. hahaha you loser hahahha

The man was trying to ask you a question, there's no need to be an a$$. Some of you people need to grow up, really.:rolleyes:

BTW, I was joking about Kyle's saber hilt. There are a few good shots of it in the cutscenes, the full detailed one. Also, the first person saber has a few good shots, but it moves real fast, you'd have to get a screen cap of it.

But Kyle's 3rd person saber literally has only 6 verticies and 8 triangles. :)

Originally posted by Emon

BTW, I was joking about Kyle's saber hilt. There are a few good shots of it in the cutscenes, the full detailed one. Also, the first person saber has a few good shots, but it moves real fast, you'd have to get a screen cap of it.

But Kyle's 3rd person saber literally has only 6 verticies and 8 triangles. :)

Well i got a few pics. Im working on the Modeled one right now but im having trouble.

http://members.tripod.com/MousieDroid/Hilt/Kyle_Katarn.html

http://www.jedi-academy.com/replica_props/frank_bono_katarn_saber.html

His first saber (the green one) belonged to a jedi called Rahn.

He got this from his father.

His second (yellow) belonged to a dark jedi called Yun, whom got killed by a fellow dark Jedi called Sariss when he wanted Kyle to have a battle for his life instead of getting executed.

Ah.....those were the days.

I really hope someone makes a JK tc for JKII.

1. If you make a JK TC, you can't make new weapons for SP unfortunatly. :(

2. Kyle's first saber is green, from the Jedi Qu Rahn, which he got from WeeGee which he got from his father. Kyle's second lightsaber was picked up from a Dark Jedi named Yun who sacraficed himself for Kyle. Kyle's third lightsaber is one he built himself, and in MotS it is orange. It's possible he lost this one and built the one you see in JO before he gave his saber to Kyle, but more than likely it is the same one and Raven just changed the color because blue looks better and is "canon".

Archived