Home

Male Twi'lek

DarthBob

Hey everyone...I'm wondering if anyone would be willing make a MALE Twi'lek model? I would really appreciate it! I'm lovin' the game and I know that there's already a female Twi'lek model out there. But I would much rather get a male Twi'lek. Maybe an entire model pack? For example, a green one, a red one, an orange one, etc. Please respond if you would be willing to make one.

--DarthBob

Also I think it would be nice to have a male twi'lek.

Since Spacermonkey did a great job with the females(that i love)

He should get first pickins' at the job to make the males.

Although it would be neat to have the male's lekku around his neck like jabba's pal(can't think of name) and the way they have the models done at starwarsgalaxy's pics

I hope the male one has toggleable surfaces where you can change from the tentacles hanging down the back or being wraped around the neck, like Bib Fortuna. Also sort of how the Weequay model has four hair segements which you can toggle on and off for different combinations.

Originally posted by Emon

I hope the male one has toggleable surfaces where you can change from the tentacles hanging down the back or being wraped around the neck, like Bib Fortuna. Also sort of how the Weequay model has four hair segements which you can toggle on and off for different combinations.

now that would be sweet. :D

What is the interest in Twi'leks? I understand that a lot of people think that the female Twi'leks are rather attractive in a strange alien sort of way - but the only male Twi'lek that I recall was Bib Fortuna and man was he ugly!

Archived