Home

Gateway challenge....

massacre

Originally posted by Mercen4ry

Either that, or the guy is Gateway's "mole" to redeem some of the prize money, just like with the McDonald's Monopoly Scam. That would be funny.... :D

.... but sucks for anyone that entered. :(

yes, because the only way that someone could win would be if they were in cohorts with gateway.

a forum for baseless accusations icon2.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Munkaboo

and BTW i love how complete noobs win stuff like this, who arent involved in the community AT ALL.

and you know what else would be totally kick ass? if lots of ppl in the top 25 were DQ'd for using another account, and ppl from top 50 were bumped down, w00t that would own :D

You are the dumbest f.ucking c.untrag I have ever seen since I started using the internet.

Originally posted by snaK9

yes, because the only way that someone could win would be if they were in cohorts with gateway.

a forum for baseless accusations icon2.gif

It's called a joke snaK9. At this point, all this forum is around for is for people to let off steam, and since I made sure to not enter the contest for exactly this reason, I'm glad I missed it. Inolen could be the best damned FPS player in the world, for all I care, but it isn't the point. Look at the McDonald's Monopoly Scam. Just the sheer fact that it happened proves that such corruption is possible, hence I brought it up in a mocking sort of way. Am I implying that Inolen cheated? Hardly. I'm just cracking a small joke to help people simmer down after the contest.

Baseless accusation? Try amusing joke. Period.

A forum for one lamer that doesn't understand the nature of posts. icon2.gif

Merc out. :fett:

It's called a joke snaK9. At this point, all this forum is around for is for people to let off steam, and since I made sure to not enter the contest for exactly this reason, I'm glad I missed it. Inolen could be the best damned FPS player in the world, for all I care, but it isn't the point. Look at the McDonald's Monopoly Scam. Just the sheer fact that it happened proves that such corruption is possible, hence I brought it up in a mocking sort of way. Am I implying that Inolen cheated? Hardly. I'm just cracking a small joke to help people simmer down after the contest.

Baseless accusation? Try amusing joke. Period.

A forum for one lamer that doesn't understand the nature of posts. icon2.gif

yes. such a good joke it was too.

Flamity flame flame flame. flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Do you actually have something useful to add to this thread, or are you just looking for attention? Oh wait, isn't that your mommy behind you telling you it's past your bed time?

The truth is, while you've just been moaning about the people replying on this thread, you're just no more than a whiner. Leave us alone. We'd be better off without people like you infecting these forums, snaK9.

</flame>

That said, I think I'll leave this thread while I'm ahead. It seems it's turned into one big sh#t-slinging war anyway, and I'll be damned if I place myself right in the center of it.

Originally posted by Munkaboo

and BTW i love how complete noobs win stuff like this, who arent involved in the community AT ALL.

and you know what else would be totally kick ass? if lots of ppl in the top 25 were DQ'd for using another account, and ppl from top 50 were bumped down, w00t that would own :D

You are the dumbest f.ucking c.untrag I have ever seen since I started using the internet.

Oh wait, isn't that your mommy behind you telling you it's past your bed time?

I stand corrected.

*Mercen4ry happily hits the post button, then realizes that he already promised to get out of this flame fest before it was too late*

Oh screw it. Whine all you want, the difference between yourself and the likes of me is I meant it as a passive joke as a first place, thus I have a sense of humor. If you would rather be the most "1337" jedi in your own little world, be my guest; at least I don't have to resort to pathetic whining to get my point across.

But if you want the response I planned on writing, fine, and I quote (I actually typed this earlier, only to delete it for the sake of being "nice." :rolleyes: ) -

"Besides, it's my damned post, and it's not your right to tell me what I should and shouldn't do. Keep your opinions to yourself, lamer."

There. After all of the needless bullcrap that has been posted up on this forum, let me get another thing off my chest. Screw all three of you. The reason I will always stand strong and not be brought down by the petty insults that you sling at me is this - my world does not revolve around flames and how "1337" I am. I'm a human being, not to be confused with the type of filth that runs around flaming people for no better reason than to feed their own shrunken egos, and if you all would act like civilized people instead of animals or complete morons this could all be avoided. Then again, if I wanted an intelligent conversation I wouldn't be posting here, yes? :rolleyes:

There, see if you three can puzzle out the meaning in this post, because I will not stand for this crap. Adios, lamers.

blah

no, the truth is, dip****, that some of you people called inolen a cheater.

that's it.

Do you actually have something useful to add to this thread, or are you just looking for attention? Oh wait, isn't that your mommy behind you telling you it's past your bed time?

bwahaha

g1!

OMG, you're saying he cheated, just because he can get a better time than all of you? oh no, i think thats just known as being a bad loser.

Oh yeah, Q3W > LucasTarts.

And you know what? i don't recall anybody talking about UT.

*Mercen4ry happily hits the post button, then realizes that he already promised to get out of this flame fest before it was too late*

Oh screw it. Whine all you want, the difference between yourself and the likes of me is I meant it as a passive joke as a first place, thus I have a sense of humor. If you would rather be the most "1337" jedi in your own little world, be my guest; at least I don't have to resort to pathetic whining to get my point across.

But if you want the response I planned on writing, fine, and I quote (I actually typed this earlier, only to delete it for the sake of being "nice." :rolleyes: ) -

"Besides, it's my damned post, and it's not your right to tell me what I should and shouldn't do. Keep your opinions to yourself, lamer."

There. After all of the needless bullcrap that has been posted up on this forum, let me get another thing off my chest. Screw all three of you. The reason I will always stand strong and not be brought down by the petty insults that you sling at me is this - my world does not revolve around flames and how "1337" I am. I'm a human being, not to be confused with the type of filth that runs around flaming people for no better reason than to feed their own shrunken egos, and if you all would act like civilized people instead of animals or complete morons this could all be avoided. Then again, if I wanted an intelligent conversation I wouldn't be posting here, yes? :rolleyes:

There, see if you three can puzzle out the meaning in this post, because I will not stand for this crap. Adios, lamers.

rofl

Originally posted by snaK9

you were easy.

Let me be frank. Even IF Inolen had cheated, I don't care one way or the other, because I didn't enter in the first place.

And please, keep flaming. It's liable to get you Banned from the forum. I'm sure any mod who sees this thread will kill it, anyway. :)

at least I don't have to resort to pathetic whining to get my point across.

At least I don't have to write essays to get my point across.

Somehow horton, I'm starting to agree with you. Well, not the forum exactly (many threads remain flame-free, IMO), but this thread? Definitely.

Right now I'm still trying to figure out why people like these exist; to torment the rest of us, probably. :rolleyes:

(So the question is, why am I enjoying egging them on so? :eek: Must be because I want to vent a bit, myself, and these flamers make good targets.)

the point does not revolve around anything else but you f.uck tards trying to say inolen cheated,then once we came to his defence you try and say"oh it was a joke" what a load of crap!

you lot make me lol,you've been caught heaping s.hit on some one.

take your own advice,f.ucktard

I'm a human being, not to be confused with the type of filth that runs around flaming people for no better reason than to feed their own shrunken egos, and if you all would act like civilized people instead of animals or complete morons this could all be avoided. Then again, if I wanted an intelligent conversation I wouldn't be posting here, yes? :rolleyes:

oh man, we should be nice to eachother, giving love and respect to our fellow human beings.

stupid wanker

There's 2 reasons why i didn't enter this

1. then earest gateway is 2-3 miles away.

2. I think alot of it would be down to luck, sure you can get good at it but if you were lucky and good you would get a very good score.

3. Possibly first place people have configured and screwed up everything aka managed to cheat and stay in the rules witohut getting caught too.

Wow, 5 flamers now, like moths to the, well, flame. I feel loved already, but at this point I will still not back down, mainly since all 5 of you don't scare me one bit. Don't want to believe my comment was a joke? Be my guest; it just shows the limit of your intelligence.

You can worship Inolen as your own personal messiah for all I care. Heck, you can fling just about as much sh#t my way as you like; my world doesn't revolve around flaming people constantly like yours does. Stop crying, grow up, and end this thread. It's futile. Just continuing to bash me proves your own weakness, forcing you to A) gang up on me, since your single threads are not enough to break me or B) continue just to feed your shrivelled egos caused by being kicked at school or worse.

Feel free to continue, but keep in mind that what I say stands through all your flaming. Inolen could very well be a cheater. Then again, he probably isn't. Does it really matter, since he's going to be $25k richer regardless? Nope. And does it really matter what my opinion is on someone that I not only don't know, but wouldn't care about anyway because I didn't enter the contest? You answer that one.

Merc out yet again. :fett:

Let me be frank. Even IF Inolen had cheated, I don't care one way or the other, because I didn't enter in the first place.

And please, keep flaming. It's liable to get you Banned from the forum. I'm sure any mod who sees this thread will kill it, anyway. :)

you think i give a **** about being banned from this forum considering that my only posts have been in this thread?

..mmm

weren't you leaving anyway?

AND, it's even more obvious that you DO CARE otherwise you wouldn't be writing short essays.

kthx

Archived