Home

Metal Gear Solid 2 Models

Darth_Kitty

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got some suggestions... first I think Snake is a bit more buff than your model shows him as. His mullet needs to be tapered back a little and I think that instead of skinning on the utility straps I things, I think you should model those. Look at pics of the characters "in game" from the PS2 and go for that look.

Before i say anything else. Kitty, i love these! nice!

Originally posted by Darth_Kitty

In the mean time I will be working on my favorite model. Snake Pliskin.

I was JUST about to ask for that to get started on next, lol

from your final pliskin image: i like it, but maybe a little more army-like gear?

Also, i think the faces on all the models are a little off. Recognizable, but still, they could deffinately look better.

Also: Ocelot!!! please?

:D :D :D :D :D

Great work, i look forward to your models

bump/ I also finished the Ninja's special suprise.

Sorry guys it is taking along time! It is just me making the models and mod, and I don't get all day on the PC so I have to do it on my spare time. So sorry!

PS Looking into Ocelot

I have played both mgs and mgs2 and both ninjas are sweet. They both definetly have there strong points so i think you should make a hybrid of the two. Take mgs2 ninja's (olga's) armor and put on the helmet of the mgs1 ninja (grey fox). Because i personally think that olga's armor is cooler looking and grey fox's hemlet is a lot better with that one red optical sensor. You can obviously change the color of the helmet so it matches the armor or just make a whole new color combination for it like metallic grey with a dark grey or something, and i'm not saying i like one ninja better than the other because i like them both, that is why i propose this.

Archived